Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

💖MG SS O RE PIYA #2 - LINK FOR THREAD #3 ADDED - Page 71

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: aparna3011

how much more to wait for next part

I had lot of things to be sorted out here on IF ... Many of my threads have been locked... and also I had made up my mind to send thousands of PM...and I did it...

Coming to my update...may be 2-3 days...I have been typing and editing it..as well as how to name it? and GEETIKA... please bare with me. Thank you for all your support. ๐Ÿค—

Meantime, I am posting a note in my next post. Please check ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mamtasingla

Sorry for late reply...busy in online assigment...coming to update....it was awesome

Geet couldn't refuse to daadima and Daadima make her agree to live in farmhouse...shanti raise doubt on it 

Finally geet spoke for herself in front of daarji and her mother which is not rude at all...she tell them about her decision of moving out

Waiting for maaneet encounters now 

Update soon 

Oh please dont be sorry dearie...you see...This time I got slow in replying you and I am sorry. I am glad that you liked my update.

Yes...Geet is opening up to her maternal family. Sure you will get to see Maan's turn in upcoming chapters.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Just loved the update too much dear

I want to geet to get drunk and open her heart to maan becoz everyone is just putting their wishes in the name of geet's welfare but nobody is asking her what she wants actually even daadima and maan is really ajeeb one time he treats her like trash anothe rtime like a princess

Only by geet's sharing her heart to maan will he be able to realize how he had hurt her in the past one year

Thank you darl...By the way, woh bina piye bohuth kuch sunane wali hain (She is going to burst her heart out without sipping any alcohol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) Just wait and watch...it will happen in next 2-3 chapters dont worry I will not delay this time.

By the way, I have also updated "How to name it?" PART 9.  I dont know if you got my PM. Please check. I remember you were liking and commenting on it too. I am going to update it too.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153593778

Vaidhumom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Res akka 

i will comment soon

๐Ÿค—

Take your time dear ๐Ÿค—. Nothing urgent.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: custodian75

Geet again accepts the wishes of others over hers and accepts to go to the farm house. But hope this will be for the better. 

Maan is waiting for her to at least lash out her anger on him but Geet is far gone from it and itโ€™s up to him to get her back to normal both physically and mentally. 

Yes...that has been her life. She had to give importance to everyone surrounding her. even though moving to FH seems to be a good idea by everyone's point of view but for GEET its yet another compromise. her life will change for better for sure..but thoda aur intezaar!!

Vaidhumom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: love2_soma

kab tak dono k beech mein yeh chalta rahega?..........kyun dono baat karke uljhon ko mita nehi rahen hai..........bahut hogaya.............abb khatam karo..............

painful update........

Well...please dont get disappointed my dear...she has borne for one year and he hasnt even borne the same pain for even 2 days... she will not open up to him that easily and soon...BUT I DIDNT SAY NEVER!!! ... Yes she will reach a point where she will burst out on him...and that will be the actual turning point in their lives and I am making my way towards it. Kindly bare with me and over and above all, TRUST ME!!๐Ÿ˜’

Vaidhumom thumbnail

AUTHOR NOTE

(SAME MESSAGE POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK TOO)

Today, O RE PIYA on wattpad has crossed 1K Votes.๐Ÿ’— Its kind of great achievement for me. Thank you all for your great contributions. Some of you had freshly joined wattpad just to read and vote for my stories...also many of you have already read the same on India Forums and continue to read and vote again... I am really blessed to have such friends...thank you so much dearies ๐Ÿค—. It motivates and boosts me to write further.

https://www.wattpad.com/โ€ฆ/187438827-o-re-piya-oh-my-love-beโ€ฆ (Updated up to PART 24)

I understand you all are waiting for the fresh updates on India Forums (From PART 30 onward). Will be doing it within this week...I am pushing myself for regular updates for all my FFs. Kindly bare with me. ๐Ÿค—

Vaidhumom thumbnail

A/N: Sorry once again for the delay. I am not giving up on giving regular updates..I will do it...kindly bare with me and support me.

Also, Precap remains same. I am really working hard to give next 4-5 updates in one go. Will make it work as much as possible.

There are hell lot of edits and spelling mistakes. Please ignore them. Will check it within a day or two.

PART 30

Maan was just looking at Geet making a steady move towards her room as she has to pack her things and organise herself. Armaan could sense all confusions in Maan.

Armaan: Bro... what happened? Where are you lost?

Maan: I think Geet is not interested to move from here but still she has made up her mind to go against her own interest.

Armaan smiles at his brother...He knows Maan never looks back when he makes his decisions. But today, is the day he got to see this side of his brother which he never got to witness till date. Well...I really don't know about her actual preferences but what ever has been decided is for good. After witnessing all what has happened, I honestly feel Its better Geet bhabi lives in a calm place and the farmhouse is the best option.

Just then, Rajinder comes close to them..and rests his hand on Maan's shoulder. He is the only one in this family who supports Geet to move to a calmer place.

R: Puttar...he is right (referring to Armaan). You and Geet have taken a wise decision. I am once again sorry for my wife's (Manjeet) behaviour.

Rajinder is one person in this family who has won a special place in Maan's good books. He is still not able to digest the fact that he has been married to a person like Manjeet.

M: Ji..why are you feeling sorry when YOU haven't done anything wrong?

Raj: But all what has been done is by my wife, my better half...so, I must also face the consequences. He sighs I believe in one thing puttar. Hamara jodi Rab ne banayi hain. (We have been paired by God)..so, I have to stand for it till the end of my life..

Maan's holds his hand..I am really proud of you. I wish even your wife reciprocates this relationship with same favour.

Rajinder smiles sadly...I know what Manjeet has been doing is not acceptable...but believe me puttar, she is not a bad woman at heart. Since she was the only child to her parents, she was overly pampered and right from her younger days she has always wanted best out of best...and no body made her understand what is right and wrong and infact they have been encouraging her stubbornness and she has faced tough consequences because of that all alone...and

Rajinder stopped there...may be he was about to say the same secret what Ranoma was going to disclose and she was stopped by Geet. Something is definitely hidden about Manjeet. Anyways, There is a valid point in what Rajinder is saying. May be Manjeet has some psychological issues...Infact, she doesnt have a positive mindset atall.

Raj: With all what Manjeet has done to Geet, I am not requesting to excuse her for all what she has done but please don't hate her.

Maan holds Rajinder's hand softly...You need not make yourself feel small like this. I must admit honestly that what your wife did to my wife is not at all acceptable...I am very upset with her...but I will not hate her...and if I did, then mind you, I would't vow to come back here for your daughter, Nandini's wedding.

Raj: Thank You puttar... I must admit that Geet is lucky to have such an understanding husband like you... Maan responds with a weak smile. Rajinder's gaze moves towards Armaan who has been accompanying Maan all this while. Well..you haven't introduced this young gentleman who has been accompanying you through out.

Maan: Oh haan...sorry..I didn't get the right opportunity to introduce him to you all.. he is Armaan...my cousin but he is more close to me like my younger brother. Also, he is Ridzy's fiancรฉ.

Rajinder is shocked to hear this...Daarji-Rano-Mohinder turn to look at Armaan with Awestruck reaction. Fianlly, Armaan got an opportunity to take everyone's blessings by touching their feet.

Daarji smiles with happiness...Dr. Soni (Ridzy's dad) has been mentioning to him about Armaan and today, he got to meet him...moreover, his joy is knowing no bounds now as Armaan is also Maan's cousin.

Daarji: Jeethe raho puttar...He gazes at Maan... why you didn't tell us before? He has come to our home for the first time. Aur tho aur...he is going to be Daamad of Dr. Soni... he deserves double treat. Today, you will have dinner here..He looks at Rano.. Rano puttar, you arrange for a special Dinner for Armaan puttar.

Armaan: Daarji...no formalities please... Anyways I cannot stay back here till Dinner time.

Rano: Arre puttar...these are not formalities...Being our Daamadji's younger brother, we are bound to serve you..

A: Oh Auntiji, How I really wish but I will be leaving along in sometime. .. I may have to do night shift today. Anyways, Auntiji, I have already received your treat today.

Rano and all others look at him surprisingly.

A: Geet bhabhi had given me the gobi parathas prepared by you.

R: Oh Acha?

Rano was feeling a mix of confusion but happy with all what Armaan tells her.

A: I have never tasted such amazing parathas..your hands are magical Aunty ji.

Rano is simply looking back at Armaan astonishingly.

A: How I wish I could stay back for dinner..but I cant. Now, can I invite myself to have hot hot parathas made out of your beautiful hands? may be some time in near future?

Rano is all smiling now forgetting all the grief that she had to go thro just a while ago....Puttar, This is your home. You can just walk in here any time.

Just then, one of Titoo's friend calls both of them to Geet's room so that they can at least have some tea and snaks.

Armaan pulls Maan... Bro..lets move to Geet Bhabhi's room.. bhabhi and Rizi are already present there. Can fill my tummy with some snacks and refreshments too.

Armaan tells it excitedly, Maan is forced to follow this grown up kid and everyone look at both brothers and smile at each other.

Back to Geet's room

Geet has freshen up and changed herself into a nice yellow dress and let her hair loose. She sits in front of her dressing table and gently combing her long hair and was lost looking at the mirror remembering all the happenings of the day. She almost jerks when Ridzy called for her.

R: Geet..have your snacks and tea first and then continue..

Geet makes a slow start with her snack and tea which Rajji got for her. Geet literally pleads Ridzy for some spicy snacks that were served to everyone else apart from Geet. Ridzy simply refuses to serve her. Rajji โ€“ Nandini and Titoo are helping her with packing not making her do any work. She frowns initially but it really makes her feel special that she has such cute siblings around. She will really miss them once she leaves from here. Thick layers of tears forms in her eyes. How she wished to spend her quality time with them during the next 3 weeks till the time of Nandini's wedding as after that she is sure she will never be able to get to meet them again...but she is not destined even for this small happiness. .. Babaji, I am sure you are punishing me for some sins..do go ahead but please tell me what sins are they? She closes her eyes and the layers of tears now flows freely down her chin... Ridzy wipes her tears...Geet..yeah kya? don't regret your decision. It is a wise one. I could see its nearly impossible for you to have a peaceful atmosphere here.

G: Ridzy, I have not taken any decision that is good or bad, wise or stupid ...I know every decision that has to be taken in life has some compromises and I am accepting it with out any protest. I have to move on and I am going with the flow of time. That's it.

Again whatever Geet tells is out of level of understanding for Ridzy. But yes, she is happy for Geet that she will be away from this crazy crowd of elderly people. Especially Manjeet and Gang.

There's a knock on the door...Its Armaan and Maan together. Ridzy welcomes them in..Hey...good you both are here. come join us...The tea is hot and the snacks are fresh.

The first ever thing that sought Maan's attention is his wife..She has just freshen up and changed in to a yellow dress and her hair left open takes his breath away...she truly looks like an Angel..his Pari.

Geet didn't know how to react and what to do further after seeing them. She suddenly gets cautious especially with Maan's presence and his intense look on her which she could even feel it even after stealing away her glance from him. Again his looks are stinging her as till date she could feel only ANGER is his true expression. Yeh lo babaji? Why is he looking at me like that?..what did I do now? May be he is angry because he is not convinced to move with me to the farmhouse but he is doing because of Daadima's pressure. She slowly gets up and Ridzy stops her.

R: Oye Geet...cant you sit in one place? Finish with your snacks and tea first...

G: No Ridzy...I have to make black coffee..the hot flask and coffee is just there in the corner table you see.

R: Black coffee? For whom?

Nandini speaks out. Oh Ridzy di, you don't even know? Maan Jiju is here and he has only black coffee..That's why Geet Di is getting restless..

Geet happens to glance at Maan for a brief sec and she looks away while he is still lost in her.

N: By the way Di..why are you worried when I am here? I have got well trained in these two days to make special black coffee. She tells it proudly..and now, I bet jiju will miss my black coffee when he moves from here....she looks at Maan and winks.. hain na jiju?

M: Well..Nandini, Your coffee was good...but it can never beat the taste of the coffee that my wife makes. Ridzy and Armaan made a woooing sound and Nandini's face became small.. But for today, I will have coffee made by my dearest saali sahiba.

N: That's like my dearest and cutest jiju... I will make for you right away.

When he told this and with a reflex he looks at Geet if there is any reaction especially, at least a smile or a blush..but she just happened to glance at him for a sec and looks away as if she is not believing him or he is not referring to Geet but someone else?. Her casual behavior increases his emotional turmoil..He knows its a tough call..but prepared to face anything to win her heart.

On the other side, Geet couldnt even relate herself to what Maan just said..is he praising me or taunting me? Did he even know I have made coffee for him many a times and sent it thro Nakul kaka or Shantima? I bet he would have thrown it out of window if he came to know at that point of time...and now see...WIFE's BLACK COFFEE??she grits within... Babaji...I am really getting overdosed with this surprises. For once I can trust a liar but not a charmer like him who just praises the person he hates in front of the people around him just to gain some positive attention.

On the other end, Rajji and Nandini happen to murmur something whilst secretly checking on Armaan as how he stood out as a stranger and yet been supportive to Maan and also he was seen glued with Ridzy.

Meantime, Armaan sits down with his new found interest...his dearest Bhabhi..

Again Geet tries to get up feeling odd......and Armaan begins with his talk... Bhabhi please why are you feeling so shy? Betiye na please... (Sit down please)

Geet nods and sits down slowly... whilst looking at Maan every now and then.

A: So.. what's up? How are you feeling now?

How could she even mention how miserable she is feeling at this point of time.

G: I am feeling better now. This Ridzy is over reacting right from the beginning..she twists her lips..Also she is so choosy about what I should eat..what I should do? Pata nahin kis baat ka badla le rahi hain mujh se! (I don't know what revenge she is taking against meโ€)

Aww..she really looks so cute while folding her hand and pouting her lips complaining like a kid. Maan was just lost looking at her pouting cutely . He just imagines how adorable she would look when she would complain about him ...but he has never seen her or heard her doing so...

Armaan looks at Ridzy's open mouth reaction listening to all Geet's complains and he couldn't help chuckling within...Well..I would 100% support Ridzy in this regard. For me your well-being is more important. He pauses for a sec..And bhabhi, its matter of few days only till the time your appetite gets back to normal and you slowly give up on these medicines. OK??

Geet nods for a YES cutely.

A: So..are you done with your snacks and tablets?

Geet just Gulps down the tablets. well...I am done you see.

A: That's like my Good girl Bhabi!

This is the time she had a slight blush on her cheeks how cute it sounds when someone not only calls her Bhabhi but also pampers her as if she is most important person in his life. Even though she is his โ€œNamesakeโ€ bhabhi and this relationship will be short lived.

On the other hand, Maan is so amazed to see her comfort levels with all people around apart from him.

G: Hmm...I just wanted to tell you some thing..woh..I am very sorry Armaan...

A: What? Sorry? What for?

G: You see you are here in my maternal home for the first time and unfortunately all this happened. you were not welcomed properly and I failed to be a good host today. Please don't mistake me and my family.

He glances at Ridzy and then holds Geet's hand โ€ฆ don't feel so low about yourself for such silly reasons...There's absolutely no such formalities between us...

G: Its not about formality, its about being courteous and I couldn't live up to it.

A: Ooh..c'mon...Now, this is my family too....I was just talking to your family members and when they came to know about me, they were running around as if they lost a hold of a chicken..

everyone surround them started laughing. Geet too couldn't hold on to her giggle and Maan was just simply lost in her.

A: But then I had made them understand not to be formal with me. Luckily by then I was called here.

Nandini hands over hot mug of coffee to him and Rajji serves him with some evening snaks...

By the way, I have these beautiful girls who have been taking very good care of me. What else can I ask for? he winks at Nandini and Rajji which initially shocks them and then both happen to blush. So, don't worry..I am very well taken care of . He happened to casually look at Ridzy and found her looking back at him furiously.

G: Arre haan...I forgot to introduce you all to each other...Armaan...meet Nandini, Rajji, Titoo...and now she turns to introduce Armaan to everyone and he takes a lead in self introducing himself to Nandini and Rajji and rest all gang And gives a firm shake hand to Rajji and Nandini.

Ridzy is fuming with jealousy and Armaan notices it and he simply loves it when she gets jealous .

Hie...I am Armaan...your Maan Jiju's younger brother. So...you can treat me like how you treat your Jiju.. He tells this by straightening his shirt collar whilst looking at his fuming barbie doll and was surely expecting an outburst from her side.

Ridzy: Acha ? ...by the way, they are Maan Jiju's sister in laws, not yours. She expresses her clear frustration by resting both her hands on her hip.

A: Oh what ever...I am their sweet jiju's younger brother na? So, that way, they are treating me so sweetly...isint it?

He turns to look at Maan and talk to him... Hain na Maan Bhai? (I am right na maan bhai?).

Maan: YES... I trust my saali sahibas.They will take good care of you.

Ridzy is gazing at both brothers with open mouth. All of them start to giggle. For sure, Armaan has this charm to bring this change into this tensed atmosphere. But Geet is now concerned for Ridzy..as Armaan has just touched the line of limit and she warns Armaan by murmuring to him.

Geet: Aramaan..you are really going overboard in teasing my friend. Be careful.

Armaan: What Bhabhi? I don't get such opportunities daily na? Let me enjoy these moments.

Geet happens to nod her head and smiles at Armaan's silliness and at the same time she naturally happens to gaze at Maan. He is silently gazing at both herself and Armaan. โ€œHey babaji, I am sure he is not liking Armaan giving me so much importance. Now what shall I do when Armaan made the start ?"

Geet clears her throat and continues to chat with Armaan... I am ok so far as you do not invite trouble for yourself.

Geet and Armaan stop with their murmuring when Nandini nears them with a plate full of special snacks...that was snatched by Rajji. Nandini watching her with open mouth.

Rajji: Uff fo di...you are only supposed to take care of Rahul Jiju na? ... don't worry about Armaan ji. I will take care of him.. Aur inpe sab se jyada mera haq bantha hain! (As I have more right on him than anybody else!) she sits right next to Armaan and serves him with snacks...Also, takes a piece of snack and tries to feed him. This act of hers shocks everyone..especially, Geet, Maan, Ridzy and Armaan.

Rajji: Nandini di, You see...Geet Di was married off last year. and then you will be married within a month and then...

Nandini: and then?

Rajji: And then It will be my turn na? You know na di...I hate arrange marriages.. so, I want to try love marriage and want to make a start now.

Geet pulls Nandini to get her attention and murmurs to her. ...I bet you and that Preetho have great contribution in spoiling my innocent sister in last one year. . What's been going on during my absence?

Nandini: NO WAYS DI...believe me..

Rajji: Di..I have developed my own general knowledge. So, don't blame anyone.

Geet Stares back at Rajji's straight forwardness or to say her bluntness or its simply her dumb innocence โ€ฆ She is also worried if Armaan mistakes Rajji to be a spoil brat or a flirt. In that worry, Geet almost shouts at her. Rajji...kya bachpana hain yeh? (What childish act is this?) behave yourself..otherwise?

Rajji jumps out of ther place and hides behind her Maan jiju... Kyun di? She now moves to maan and holds his hand.. Jiju..what wrong did I do? See..your wife is shouting at me.

Geet glares at Rajji and when Rajji hides behind Maan. Geet happen to glare at him for a moment..again, he was lost in those hazel eyes...Ooh she is looking so cute when she glares with Anger then how will she look when she gazes at him with full of love?. But then his face became small when she looks away whilst knotting her duppatta. She is such a responsible elder sister to her siblings..one wrong act of them can put her into such a tension... Now, he has been sandwiched between two sisters. Maan is pushed out of his thoughts when Rajji calls for him.

Rajji: Jiju...you tell me.. Even I will be married off in near future na?

Maan advises Rajji: You are right...marriage will surely happen but by then you need to stand strong on your feet. You are too young now..and there's lot of time remaining to get you married off. You need to make best use of this phase and You better concentrate only on studies...hmm..??

He looks at Geet as he was sure that She would like the advise that he gave Rajji. Even though Geet was truly appreciating his advises. She still doesn't look back at him. She always wished to seek his advises from him during her KM days, especially regarding her studies and projects...But she was just an UNTOUCHABLE for him and kept her in bay. So she let herself where she is supposed to be.

Where as Rajji seems not to be convinced...and now Ridzy comes forward to make her understand.

Ridzy: Oye Rajji..I guess Maan jiju has given you a good advise. You better take it.

Rajji: Di..Padayi apni jagah par hain aur yeh..apni jagah par... (Di..studies is in one place where as he belongs to a different place)Rajji still looks at Armaan in a dreamy way... and sighs.

Ridzy is almost in her verge of loosing her temper..kis jagah ki baat kar rahi hain AAP? RAJJI JI? (Which place are you referring to Madam Rajji?) She asks sarcastically.

Rajji: Wahi jagah jo har ladki apne pati parmeshwar ko deti hain...APNE DIL MEIN (The place which every girl gives to her All mighty husband...HER HEART)

Rajji is giving all dreamy look to Armaan all lost..Geet is not able to believe that her kid sister is talking all this.

Ridzy gets so wild and she straight away gets up and twists Rajji's ears...badi aayi pati parmeshwar ki bachi.. ab main tumhe tumhari jagah batati hoon.. (oh..look at this great follower of her โ€œAll Mighty Husbandโ€..now its time, I put you in a right PLACE)

Geet is aware that Ridzy and Rajji are also too close. Rajji treats Ridzy like her own elder sister. But today she is getting worried for this silly fight between them.

Ouch Di..Rajji jumps with pain and rubs her ears..why everyone interested in twisting my ears?

Ridzy: hah...you asked for it..You do such creative task and then complain? Dare you even look at him..Is it clear?

Rajji: Not clear at all...Why are you getting angry now? Who is he to you?

He is my...and she stopped biting her lower lips she looks at Armaan from the corner of her eyes and then her anger filled face got filled with blush now and she couldn't continue with what she was about to tell further.

Arre..why are you quite now? Boliye na!! Rajji dashes her shoulder on Ridzy...now, Nandini Joins them...

Nandini: Ab kahan aap ki bolti gaayab ho gayi? (Now where your talks have disappered?) Why you never ever discussed about him (Armaan) with us? Haan? Now who should get angry on whom?

Ridzy is really feeling shy and Armaan was drooling over her cute red flushed face.

Woh ...dad had informed your Daarji..I thought Daarji would have informed you people.

Nandini: Kya di? Do you think Daarji would ever share such things with us? Anyways, good Rajji over heard Maan jiju's introduction about Armaan ji while she was just about to walk up the stairs with the snaks...Otherwise, we would have come to know about it only after you both getting married. That's why me and Rajji were waiting for the right opportunity to prank you.

Ridzy: Acha..tho yeh sab naatak tha?

Rajji: Aur nahin tho kya? I am not even 15 years old and you expect me plan about my marriage now? Aap ko zara si bhi akkal nahi hain kya di? (Dont you have little bit of brain atleast?)

Ridzy is really getting wild on all this silly pranks and how she has been made to feel like a dumbo. Geet is not getting over her little sister's prank...Rajji..yeh kaisa mazak hain..haan? You gave me the worst shock of my life.

Rajji: Di..please you don't get emotional now. I was just pulling Ridzy's leg. Also there were times when she has bullied me so much..so, I got the right opportunity to bully her back.

Ridzy: Acha...? Rajji...you are gone today.

Rajji hides behind Geet...Di..Di.. I told I was just kidding... now why are you getting angry?

Armaan is also trying to bully Ridzy: She is like that only..always short tempered. You see, she even got angry at me this morning and that too for no reason.

Armaan was teasing Ridzy remembering her morning outburst.

Now, Ridzy rushes to hit Armaan and he hides behind Maan....

Rajji is still standing behind Geet and clutching on to Geet's hands...and pouring her reactions with her words Oh seriously?This is really so bad of Ridzy di.

Armaan makes a puppy face and Rajji is feeling pity for him...Where as Ridzy is standing in between now not able to decide whom to kick first.

Rajji: This is very bad...she gives a sad pout. Next time if you and Ridzy di happen to fight...then think of me...I will be always waiting for you.

Ridzy: YOU...

Rajji: Arre Di..I mean I will be waiting to sort out your problems..

This makes Ridzy even more angry

Ridzy: Oh..here comes my grand mother...who will solve all my problems... You are the biggest problem of my life now..

Ridzy again tries to grab Rajji who is still hiding behind Geet .. Now, Rajji moves away from Geet and hides behind Maan and that way Joins Armaan... Both Ridzy and Rajji-Armaan chase each other sometimes holding on to Maan and then Geet and at one point of time, Rajji lost control and she pushes Geet by mistake. Putting and instant halt to the mad chase of Rajji-Ridzy and Armaan...

Geet was about to crash land on the floor when two strong arms caught hold of her immediately. Geet closed her eyes with fear and slowly happens to realise that she has been saved and she blink opens her hazels into a deep dark brown eyes...those eyes which has always expressed anger and hatred for her are looking back at her with deep concern. He is still holding on to her so protectively as if she is a fragile doll...she really wish that he is there for her like this for ever but it will never happen.

Hey babaji...kya yeh pal yahin pe tham nahin saktha? (Can this moment come to a stand still for ever?) He will never be the same like he has been in this Handa Haveli. I will get to face the REAL MAAN when I get back to Farm House. She is invariably lost in him and when he sets her dupatta on her shoulder, she closes her eyes to feel him and to feel this moment...

Ironically when she leaves form here, she will miss this Maan more than anyone else here in Handa Haveli. As this Maan will be transformed back to the MAAN whom she has known for the last one year...the MAAN who just hates her to the core and never ever wants to feel her presence. The very thought of confronting the REAL MAAN is haunting her so much..No..No..I will always stay away from him..YES...ALWAYS..at least by this way, I will not get to feel his hatred

Maan and Geet are out of their thoughts and quickly compose themselves when they hear Armaan's concern filled voice. Aap tik tho ho na bhabhi?

She nods her head for a YES..having a quick glance at Maan.

Rajji: Di..I am really very sorry. It all happened by mistake.

Ridzy again noticed something different in Geet... Sorry Geet..are you hurt by any chance? Thank God Maan Jiju held you on right time.

I balanced myself at right time. So, nothing to worry. Geet flutters her eyes evey now and then so that she could stop the tears to be formed...how she is thanking her babaji that atlest she got blessed with these moments with him and she will never get to witness it henceforth. Where as Maan didn't want her to let go. He wants to hold her like this for ever.

Right then, there's a knock on Door. It was none other than Rano and Mohi (Geet's Ma and Papa.)

Maan: Arre...MA-Papa please, you need not knock to get into this room.

Actually Mohi was worried if Maan was still angry on him. But he seemed to be calmed down by now. But Geet has got all her attention diverted in other tasks.

Mohi: Beta, we didn't want to bother you. I just wanted to check with you if you requre any further help.

Maan: Its all done. We will be leaving in some time.

Rano: We have packed few stuffs for you and Geet..Especially sweets and snacks and some house hold stuff.

Rano looks at Geet. She knows under normal circumstances Geet would have run to her and hugged her with excitement. But she is not showing any reactions today as she seemed to be busy packing things that are kept in and around the dressing table. Rano Sighs thinking that Geet is very upset with all what has happened today.

Rano also had some packs in her hand which she hands over to Armaan. Beta..I know you are alone here and staying away from family. So, I made some missi roties for you. (Its a very tasty indian bread variety most commonly prepared by Majority of North Indians)

Armaan is super excited. Wow Auntiji..that's really so nice of you. I bet its going to be a special dinner for me today.

Maan: I bet You will love it. Ok..lets start to make a move.

Rano and Mohi's look at each other and they look down. They really don't want Geet and Maan to stay away from them but have to give in to circumstances.

Mohi: Let me help you to move things to your car.

Rano talks to Geet..Puttar, its time to leave and you haven't yet got ready?

Geet: I am ready ma..just last minute thing..and I just have to plat my hair. That's it.

By now, all of them make a slow move towards ground floor..leaving Mother โ€“ Daughter alone.

Rano takes the comb and slowly starts combing Geet's hair...whilst talking to her.

Rano: Are you still angry with me beta? Why are you avoiding me?

Geet couldn't hold on to herself..she is feeling very guilty within for talking to her mom like this today. She turns around..hugs her mom tight and cries. Maa..how can I be angry with you? I know you are the one who loved me so much. I know you are the one who never wanted me to give those compromises that you had to give. I am really sorry ma.. I was not avoiding you...I couldn't face you.

Rano gently pats on her head..she slowly breaks away from that hug and looks at Geet.. I know you had a tough life. You were right I should have slapped Manjeet much before..but I couldnt and the reason is not unknown to you..and by now, as now you are a woman who has a responsibility of her paternal family so you would surely understand my point of view.

G: Na Ma..I truly have no regrets..I am glad that at least you could open up today.

Thank you for understanding me beta...Now, I can bid bye to you peacefully....She looks up and prays to Babaji..And I am so thankful to babaji for sending Maan into your life.

Geet too looks up and smiles sadly thinking about the irony of her life.

And the end time nears...Geet and Maan bid good bye to all..She again Hugs Rano, Mohi, Rajji, Nandini, Titu everyone..and she takes blessings from her Tayaji. Her Tayaji expressed his wish again that both Geet and Maan has to mark their presence during Nandini's wedding. And Maan gave his assurance.

Geet takes a sigh seeing Tej and Simran nad their cute Son Pappu... Geet hugs them nad takes Pappu in her arms..and kiss him. She looks around if she could get atleast a glimpse of Manjeet but she was not to be seen. Geet's Tayaji understands Geet very well. He knows that until and unless she meets everyone, she wont leave from here peacefully.

Rajinder: Geet puttar, Woh Manjeet is very tired and she went to sleep early today. So, you please carry on. I will inform her as and when she wakes up.

Geet nods for a yes...and then when she turns, she sees her Daarji. Daarji could not utter a single word..he just hugs Geet and Maan and couldn't have control on his tears. Geet is really surprised as she never witnessed Darji crying out like this.

Take care of each other That's all he could say at this point of time to Maan and Geet. Whilst hugging them.

Finally, Both hug Armaan and Ridzy and they take their respective seats in the car and bid bye to Haanda Haveli.

Where as Ridzy and Armaan happen to spend little time with Geet's family especially with Rano and Mohi and ofcourse chearing all the tiny tots who were mood off because their dear sister (Geet)  had to leave from here.  And after some time, even Ridzy and Armaan had to leave. Both take blessings from Daarji, Rano-Mohi and Tayaji before leaving.

Armaan โ€“ Ridzy At Ridzy's home.

Both got to settle down in the roof top garden seated in the Garden swing.. Both happen to finish off with the parathas that Ranoma packed for them and now..sipping hot mug of coffee.

Armaan: That was such delicious parathas..and that too within such short time frame she got to make it.

Ridz: Yes...Geet's mom is amazing cook.

Ar: Huh...well..what an eventful day it was! Poor Geet Bhabi. And I really couldn't understand her family. They all are nice and caring people. Then why they behaved like this with Geet Bhabhi?

R: Yeah..they have been always like that. Highly conservative.

Ar: I still don't understand...how can they continue to behave like this even after she has been married off and she is pride of another family now? After all, she went to meet maan bhai at his office. And they made such issues out of it.

R: What are you blabbering Armaan? I told you na, she had to attend an interview...and she didn't inform both the families.

Ar: Well when Geet ran back to her room,...bhai shouted at these people that his office is in Business Centre and Geet gave him a surprise visit.

Ridzy is really not able to believe. But the company which Geet Attended the interview is APM Enterprises.

Ar: Haan yaar...Its Parent Company is Khurana Constructions. And Bhai is MD of entire KC.

Ridzy: What? I just cant believe this..Why she didn't tell me that she had attended interview in Maan Jiju's own Entity? And mind you, that interview is the main cause of her today's exhausion. Where as Maan Jiju was admitting that Geet gave a surprise visit to his office? By this way..he was hiding the fact about Geet's interview?

She shook her head to come out of this confusions..

I don't understand what are they upto and who is supporting whom? You see...Geet is hiding lot of things from me. Now I am really really worried for her.

Ar: Ridz, please don't over react dear.

R: What do you mean Armaan? My best friend who used to share everything that's going on in her life...and see she is hiding such crucial things from me?

OMG ...Ridz, I understand your true friendship but stay cool and calm and think. She is a married woman now. May be its something personal between husband and wife. She cannot openly disclose certain truths and facts especially relating to her husband and her paternal family. He takes a pause and continues.. Ofcourse when you and me get married, We would have few secrets which only you and me will know and will not share with anyone else...Am I right?

Armaan winks at Rizy naughtily...making Ridzy blush and smile and again, she got into a silent mode as the same worry boomerangs her that Geet is hiding something very important about her married life... Armaan holds her hand..Well Ridz, don't think and worry too much in this regard. You can be rest assured as she is DIL of Khurana family. Trust me!

Ridzy grips on to Armaan's Arms and rests her head on his shoulder. I trust you Armaan. That's why I am feeling contented and calm now. Both happen to spend some more time at the terrace before Armaan had to get back to his work shift.

Ridzy's mobile had got switched off and when she plugs in and got to check there were so many missed calls from Muskan. Ridzy immediately calls her back. Hey Muskan..Sorry yaar...Just happen to check your calls...kya baat hain?

Hey..relax..all fine..no worries...well..We all other friends have planned something...

Ridzy listens to her carefully...Even though its a wonderful plan..but Ridzy is confused how to make this plan work out..she has to check with Geet tomorrow and finalize.

Precap: Remains same.

And what Ridzy-Muskan happen to talk is a short and sweet suspence which I would reveal in the next update.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally updated ๐Ÿ™Œ

Super update

Handa get to knew about Kara. And they now treet him their damad seriously beti ko itna hate aur damad ko iyni izzat q multi hai ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ok beside geet worries for maan reaction as still not knew about his support

Raji prank on ridzz seriously she shot temper girl hope won't create problem in geet life

Poor maan all this only staring his wife

Deserve it 

Let see how their lives going in farmhouse 

Waiting for next please update soon ๐Ÿ™

Edited by hira2010 - 3 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Thanks dear๐Ÿค—

Yes..Reserving for Part 30. Trying my best to update in 2 days.