Yaar 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ How come FB over Insta won is still I don’t understand🤔
Parm was even shocked with Swiss over Maldives answer -.- xD
And I still shocked at that winning answer Leena!🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ How come FB over Insta won is still I don’t understand🤔
Parm was even shocked with Swiss over Maldives answer -.- xD
And I still shocked at that winning answer Leena!🤡
Originally posted by: HateSober
🤣 That’s the fun you were talking about 😂
hopefully it doesn’t become abba jabba dabba for me 😂 best of luck hope u make it past round 1 xD <33
Dude, it’s all fun regardless of how many correct or wrong answers u get😆
Ikr?! How mountains over beaches??
Ppl were cribbing regarding Thanos over joker answer🤣
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I don't understand whats the game? Do we have to interact with others n spend too much time on the forum?Or just send in our answers.
Place me in either or these 2 teams
1)Ravenclaw
2)Hufflepuff.
From what I've understood so far it seems that we have to play 7 different rounds. The first is trivia. Somewhere there is a sheep game, something creative, and maybe a treasure hunt of sorts. Each round our team will get points and once all 7 rounds are complete we'll find out which team won. Or maybe we'll find out along the way.
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
From what I've understood so far it seems that we have to play 7 different rounds. The first is trivia. Somewhere there is a sheep game, something creative, and maybe a treasure hunt of sorts. Each round our team will get points and once all 7 rounds are complete we'll find out which team won. Or maybe we'll find out along the way.
Thanks.Seems like time consuming.
Dude, it’s all fun regardless of how many correct or wrong answers u get😆
we’ve round wise elimination?
*coughs* Jo hoga dekha Jayega 🤭
Minnie got it.
But no the rounds are not time-consuming. I've designed them as such that they should take you a few hours at max. Only one round will be time-consuming and that one is only to be done by 2 or 3 members of each team so if you don't want to do it, you can just tell your Prefect as much.
IMPORTANT NOTES
Just a clarification as I feel that some people think this is a sheep-only game. It is not. This is a full blown championship with several different games. There will be no eliminations. Each team plays till the end. The winning team is crowned champions.
Each round does not require the entire team to play though. Technically only in one round does the entire team have to send in answers - the sheep game. There will be rounds where it is recommended that the entire team get involved, but you won't be graded on whether the entire team played or not.
The rounds are not going to be time consuming (or at least I hope not). Only 1 out of the 7 rounds will require some time, but the rest should take a few hours at max.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Minnie got it.
But no the rounds are not time-consuming. I've designed them as such that they should take you a few hours at max. Only one round will be time-consuming and that one is only to be done by 2 or 3 members of each team so if you don't want to do it, you can just tell your Prefect as much.
😲😆 Ok add me in too.
Define Potterhead. I'm someone who has read all the books and watched all the movies, and even consider Cursed Child canon because JK Rowling said so. But it's been a while of me not reading the books, so my current knowledge is not brushed up.
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375