Originally posted by: HateSober
Leena is mine anyways 😂
Hehe😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HateSober
Leena is mine anyways 😂
Hehe😆❤️
Originally posted by: HateSober
I’m still confused though 😂
The rules? xD
Originally posted by: HateSober
I’m still confused though 😂
That's okay. Everyone is. I've done that on purpose.
I am here finally for some HP drama! 🥳
Originally posted by: K43SUV6GIFRDQDCC
I am here finally for some HP drama! 🥳
PiuN my girl!
What’s your poison!?😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
The 4 members have been assigned:
guy3 - Gryffindor
HateSober - Slytherin
LittleBeasty - Ravenclaw
Mannmohanaa - Hufflepuff
Yayyyy LittleBeasty, welcome to your house! 🥳 And the most amazing house of this game
The coolest members are here of course🤣
My poison is DRAMA! 🤣
And now that narad muni Shy is a gone case Imma replace him and add in the salt time to time! 😆
Yayyy....i m happy to be here 🥳Thanks .will be waiting to see how cool u guys can be 🤣🤣Yayyyy LittleBeasty, welcome to your house! 🥳 And the most amazing house of this game
The coolest members are here of course🤣
The rules? xD
About everything. Game, team etc 😂 there you n Appy, here Parm & Alexia but my mind is also thinking to explore other teams where new people are there 😂 it’s been ages I’ve made new friends 🐷
Why am I even taking part is the biggest question 😂🤷🏼♀️
Thanks for putting me in RevenclawOriginally posted by: Minionite
The 4 members have been assigned:
guy3 - Gryffindor
HateSober - Slytherin
LittleBeasty - Ravenclaw
Mannmohanaa - Hufflepuff
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375