I asked you 😂 not to decide for me 😒😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I asked you 😂 not to decide for me 😒😂
Alright the 4 new members assigned:
HateSober - Gryffindor
edited
Originally posted by: HateSober
I asked you 😂 not to decide for me 😒😂
Well you got Gryffindor. Leenaaa gets you that way. 😉
give me Parm & Alexia 😂
Leena is mine anyways 😂
The 4 members have been assigned:
guy3 - Gryffindor
HateSober - Slytherin
LittleBeasty - Ravenclaw
Mannmohanaa - Hufflepuff
I’m still confused though 😂
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375