Global Announcement TrisGirl, what's GA? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Global Announcement TrisGirl, what's GA? 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Trusting your words Nita!🤗
WD will be your prefect, so don't worry 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know how to keep secrets😎
😎 yay
Kyunnnnn😭
mere behte ansoo tujhe dikh nahi rahe?
Abhi kiya maine just now as many were asking me to do it
Congratulations to the house prefects!’
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Should I should I not?
You should😃
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I get it now 😃 Thanks for enlightening me on this subject. I found out this year that Professor Snake’s name is Snape, so you can imagine how clueless I am in regards to HP 😆
Naa you can keep calling him snake. 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Abhi kiya maine just now as many were asking me to do it
Pehli baar koi acha kaam kiya
Sure, but beware, I'm the Luna of this team🤣

*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375