Senior I will sign up only if you give me Slytherin or else I dont want to😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Senior I will sign up only if you give me Slytherin or else I dont want to😳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
We are going to sink 🤣
The only way I can keep us afloat is with my GIFS 🤣
Time to brush up that HP knowledge. This game came at a PERFECT time! I just started rereading the HP series 🤣
Depends if minionite is biased as Dumbledore, we might see grief indoor.,getting unjust advantages 🤔
She only said three questions out of ten , I just want Potter heads for team challenges as I don't want our team to lose because of my lack of knowledge with HP world
Originally posted by: QMN5UVIVGCEODC56
U r also in Ravenwhatever.. hum dono Exol ko dubayenge 🤣with our zero knowledge in potty world 🤣
🤣 It hadn’t been decided yet! I told the TM that either Raven or Powerpuff would do 😆 If this team is comprised of us, then RIP to legacy of Hairy Potty 😆 If we go down, i’ll be finding all the GIFS in the world to drag HP down with us
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kay then baad me kuch hua toh no one will blame me okay
No one will blame you partner 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I saw the goof up Soni🤣
Shhhh between us only😆
Trusting your words Nita!🤗
Time to brush up that HP knowledge. This game came at a PERFECT time! I just started rereading the HP series 🤣
The prefect will be relying on YOU in that case 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Allah pls save me in this game .. GA pe mere an baan shan ko rakhna pilissssssssssssss
Girl, what's GA? 😆
I know how to keep secrets😎Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shhhh between us only😆
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375