We'll see..as long as its not rocket science 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We'll see..as long as its not rocket science 😛
I actually don't care jeetun ya haarun. But jitna bhi game khel paun khelungi aur masti karungi. 😆
Nahi kiyaOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Tu ne sign up kiya ya nahi😈
*Runs before she is caught*
but but I dont know even know anything abt HP ..why am I chosen...my team wil be doomed even before the game begins

Originally posted by: Minionite
Not yet. I'm still trying to make the teams. I'll be announcing the first 5 members of each team in the coming few hours.
give me Firebolt..I like the name
Originally posted by: 2BKTVA524U7HYZFJ
Mujhe kon se team me dala?? JFYI..I am a former champ 😎
join ravenclaw
Yeah Firebolt is the fastest broom ever.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Prefect: heavenlybliss
House Members:
Prefect: WildestDreams
House Members:
Prefect: EXOL
House Members:
Prefect: S_H_Y
House Members:
HB, WD, Exol, SHY prefects😲 waah
🤣 What a Potterhead🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh I’m referring it to what I remember from the characters in the film. I just googled the actual traits and realised I’m a mix of Puff and Raven 😃
Yeah unfortunately in the books and movies slytherin basically got associated with dark arts. That's the only thing I didn't like about them. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists or all Americans are dumb.
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375