Originally posted by: bhshre95
Bondu showing around the house to mom😆
She is soo excited❤️
My baccha seems so happy
Half of the precap and I 'm scared now.🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Bondu showing around the house to mom😆
She is soo excited❤️
My baccha seems so happy
Half of the precap and I 'm scared now.🤔
Ani was hiding below table in the study🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Half of the precap and I 'm scared now.🤔
I skipped starting few minutes😆
Today ani looked like candy love him in his night suits rather than formal dress.. His messy hair and red lipps hayee
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Ani was hiding below table in the study🤣
Ani🤣
How if Bonsays she calls her Pati babu Rakshas🤣
Bondita- dekha kitne samajhdaar hain pati babu😆
Anirudh's expression😃
ani is truly adorable jamai babu so lucky bon and here mom but koi toh Ani ko samjho
I skipped a lot
Mini comes
Bondita praising Mini, saying she is Ani's childhood friend, she knows everything about Ani, only she can sambhalo him etc etc😕
But good thing is Bondita's mom doesn't seem too happy about it. She seems a bit shocked and suspicious too
Whenever anyone praise Ani he starts blushing☺️
He likes compliments ❤️