Good afternoon
Itna sanata kyu hai idhar 🤪
Chalo mere 10 post bki hai baad mein aati hu🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good afternoon
Itna sanata kyu hai idhar 🤪
Chalo mere 10 post bki hai baad mein aati hu🤓
If anyone can make me understand what activity based budgeting is!!!
Google is confusing me more🤡
Ab what is this new breakup rant I am seeing on Twitter? What drama did I miss?😆
Yesterday, it was platonic, today breakup.. wonder what tomorrow is gonna bring😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Ab what is this new breakup rant I am seeing on Twitter? What drama did I miss?😆
Yesterday, it was platonic, today breakup.. wonder what tomorrow is gonna bring😆
even I have the same question? Saw few questioning that SPS handle too? Where did it start from 🙄
Bhia ne story mein apna kaatilaana look daala hai😎
It's like Sid has clicked a bunch of photos in these jerseys and keeps uploading them once a month😆
obviouslyOriginally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
It's like Sid has clicked a bunch of photos in these jerseys and keeps uploading them once a month😆
Roz Roz thoda krega
Intehayii mushkil tareen kaam hai ye😆
Bechara baaz 😆. Ye sid ki wajah se kitnaa chup rehna pad raha hai gill family ko🤣