Awww SidNi scenes as always fab 

Dd and sid scene is cute 

Ohoooo now eagerly waiting for next part update soon

shab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 37 A

Patel House,

All the arrangements were shifted to Khurrana house for the Sangeet, though the function was going to be in the hotel, but all the guests were going to stay at Khurana Home. SidNi’s happiness had no bounds, it was the first time they were going to that house after the confession, which was their future home, and it was going to be the pillar of their marriage. That feeling was complete, though there were some hurdles to cross but they knew that they can defeat anything and anyone if they are together. The SidNi love was complete, it was pure, it was strong, most importantly it was selfless. He was holding her hand tightly,promising her to protect her from anything and everything; his eyes were saying a million words. Roshni was smiling at him, the peace on her face was reflecting the trust she had on him and on their love. He was her hero, her savior, her best friend, her everything. In that one moment they shared a million things which each other, promises of always living together, and always being a shield if each other.

”Roshni chalna gaadi mein, we are getting late already, ghar jaa ke fresh hona hai, then parlour, we don’t have time” DD shouted.

There beautiful moment had to get disturbed.

“Sidharth tum wahan kya karrhe ho, lets go”

“Coming”both said in a union.

“Aaj hamare liye bohat bada din hai Roshni, aaj yaa toh aar ya paar”

“I know Sidharth, but tum sath ho toh mujhe kisi cheez se dar nahi lagta, I know tum jeet jaaaoge”

“Hum jeet jayeinge” he smiled.

“Hum sath hain na, sab theek kardeinge”

He nodded and a tear fell from his eye.

“Chalein”she smiled

“Chalo”

Khurrana House,

Simran and Raj welcomed the Patels at the entrance of Khurrana Home, they were the sweetest hosts, DD and Simran were friends, so there was no awkwardness,everyone felt like home there specially Roshni. She was looking at every cornerof the house, she felt like it was hers, she was feeling a connection every brick, every pillar of that house.

“My home”she said

“Our home….Sweet home” a pair of arms embraced her from back.

“Sidharth…sab hain yahan pe koi dekh lega” Roshni tried to escape but his hold was strong.

“Koi nahi dekhega, sab busy hain… besides kuch adhoori baat hai jo poori karni hai”

“Adhoori baat?”

He  door at the left side and managed sneaking into it with Roshni,

“Sidharth kya bachpana hai yeh? Koi ajayega”

“koi nahi ayega, besides we have the second part of the deal to complete”

“Deal? Kaunsa deal” she got it what he was saying but acted to forget deliberately.

“No cheating baby”

“Kya bol rahe ho Sidharth”

“wrap this function in 20 minutes and I’m all yours” he repeated her words.

She bit  her lower lips.

“Hey don’t do that it turns me on, okay”

“Sidharth”

He was in no mood to listening to her excuses. His every step he took towards her was strengthening the desire he had for her. His every single step was making her nervous and her heartbeats go erratically wild. There he kept his hands on her bare belly, giving him butterflies, his hot breath fanning her face.

“Roshni”

She didn’t look at him, she wasn’t able to handle the proximity. They were physically close, but everytime it felt like it’s her very first time.

“look at me Roshni, please” he said lovingly

She slowly opened her eyes

“Sidharth”she whispered.

“Cheating is not good you know” he pouted

To which she blushed.

“Do you want me like I want you?”

“Huh”

“What huh…say it”

“Sidharth main”

“I want you Roshni… more than ever, I want you now, just be with me in this moment please,just lemme love you please”

“Sidharth”

“Answer me Roshni, please” he pleaded, he asked as if his life depended on it.

“Yes, I want you Sidharth, I want to be with you every minute, every second of my life, I want to start my day with opening my eyes in your arms and end my day in closing my eyes with my head on your chest… all my life”

Her words made him a little emotional.

“What if I say that I want to make love to you now, will you let me? Will you trust me?”he cupped her face in his palms, caressing her cheeks.

“I trust you more than myself, Sidharth”

“Will you lemme make love to you right now?”

She didn’t answer it, she was blushing hard couldn’t able to control the volcano of emotions, she hugged him tight, still not answering the question,

“Bolo naR oshni” he kissed her hair

“Yes… Sidharth, I trust you and I am all yours”

This is what he needed to listen, he couldn’t control it anymore and

His hands began to untie her dori and he started planting soft wet kisses on the nape of her neck, Roshni held tight on him, digging her nails in his back, enjoying the pleasure. His hands were constantly exploring her bare back while he was busy kissing her neck, her shoulders, her kisses were soft and full of love, he was pampering her, trying not to scare her from his passionate need. He wanted her to feel every moment of their first time. Then he slowly bit her earlobe, and then licked it to ease the pain. Roshni was so lost in his kisses, that she dint know what was happening, she was just enjoying.

“You want me, you want me right” whispered Sidharth.

“I want… all of you” she replied back, panting

This aroused the animal in him and he fused her lips with hers. She immediately gave him entry, and he explored each and every corner of her mouth, his tongue was dancing at every inch of her mouth, that kiss was deep, he had poured all his love, passion, worries, frustration of all the years he had spent without her in that one kiss, Roshni was equally into the kiss, she too poured all herself into that one kiss.

Roshni broke the kiss for air, she was panting, holding tight on him, not wanting to let go.She touched her forehead with his, her hands around his neck, she looked into his deep eyes, and all she could see was love and sincerity, a faint smile appeared on her face as a tear fell down her cheek.

“I love you…Sidharth”

“I love you Roshni” he kissed her forehead.

He turned her around and now her back was colliding with his chest, he cupped her breasts, and started pressing his softly. He moved her hair to one side and started kissing her collarbone. The other hand was busy exploring her bare belly, he bit her neck and she moaned his name in pleasure.

In between the kisses, he somehow managed to free her from her blouse. Roshni turned around and started kissing him wildly, he too responded with full force and started unzipping her lehnga, so lost I him, she started unbuttoning his kurta and started kissing him on the neck, her kisses were wild and demanding,she was pulling his hair in pleasure. As soon as the lehnga was removed, she jumped and surrounded him with her legs, he was kissing her chest, sucking her nips, and she was pulling his hair in pleasure, moaning his name.

He left her nips and moved to her lips, kissing every corner of moth. Not breaking the kiss, he carried her to the bed, he is on top of her, kissing her lips, then her neck.

He had taken him to another world, she was no more in her senses, she was turned on, she wanted him, never wanted to let go. She wanted him like a lifesaving drug.

“I need you Sidharth… I want you… I need you now, I need you forever with me, just liket his, I don’t want this to stop”

“This is forever Roshni, we are forever, I need you too as much as you need me”

Ad he began sucking her nips, her tongue traced each and every corner of her body, he planted soft wet kisses on her belly button, exciting her a bit. There was love, there was need, and  there was excitement in his every kiss.

He moved further down and and removed her with the last piece of her clothing her underwear, he started kissing her from her feet, tracing her leg with her tongue, leaving soft wet kisses on her thighs,

“I am going to love you like this all my life” he murmured between the kisses.

He softly started kissing her vagina, licking the juices, he was slow first,  but then started increasing the speed, Roshni was hypnotized with the magic of his kisses, Her moans were just turning him on, he kissed her there and then.

“You sure for this?” he asked.

“I wasn’t this sure about anything ever in my life” she said panting

He removed his shalwar and underwear, and pushed himself into her, he was back up again,their bodies moved in sync. He captured her lips again, they bit, they kissed,but they didn’t leave each other even for a second. The room was full of moans and groans and heavy breathing. They were connected, mouth to mouth, body to body and soul to soul.

He came out of her and laid beside her, protecting her with the shield of his arms.

“That was…”

“Magical”she completed.

“I cannot even imagine my life without you Roshni”

“Even I cannot Sidharth, Even I cannot”

He kissed her forehead.

“Roshni” he asked

“Haan”

“Thank you…Thank you for trusting me, thank you for giving me everything, thank you forgiving me you, thank you for gifting yourself to me, you are the best thingt hat has happened to me”

“you complete me Sidharth… your love is in my blood, meri rooh ka hissa ho tum”

“aur mera hissa ho tum” he replied and kisses.

She hid herself into his chest.

“I don’t want this moment to be end Roshni”

“me neither Sidharth, me neither… but”

“But?”

“Jaana toh hoga na”

“Jaana hoga?”

“Sangeet?Remember?”

“Oh… yaa lekin I...“

“No lekin Sidharth… I have to go to the parlour aur tum…”

“Aur main?”

“You need to fix everything”

“But agar  main kahu ke main tumhein nahi jaane doonga toh?”

“Toh maintumse kahungi ke” she caressed his cheeks

“Ke?” he wa senjoying her touch.

“Pagal mat bano Sidharth” she got up and started wearing her clothes.

“Arey… where is my obedient, romantic Roshni… abhi toh yahin thi”

“She has gone for a walk… besides, I think the smarty Sidharth should also come back now” she said while she finished tying her dori

“and when will I get my Roshni back” he got up and took her hands into hers.

“After one day, when you and I will be man and wife”

Sidharth smiled at her answer, he was overwhelmed by her answer. He was happy that Roshni had killed all the insecurities she had, she trusted him blindly, she trusted him more than herself. She had shown faith in him, Sidharth felt like he will win the world now. His Roshni was with him, their love was protecting them. God was with them.

“Jaao…hamesha mere paas wapas laut kea nay ke liye”

“I love you” she kissed his nose and left.

“Chal beta Sidharth lag ja kaam pe… us langoor ko side kar ke apnii dulhaniya ko wapas laana hai… apni saas ko patana hai, bohat kaam hai apne paas... lekin sab se pehle karan ko phone karna hai... I will do that now”

He took outhis phone and called.

“Hello Karan, kuch pata chala kya?”

“Sid this Samar is not what we thought”

“Matlab”

“There is something not right”

“What? Kya matlab?”

“I don’t know tu yahan aja, I will explain”

“Okay I am coming, I am coming” he cut the call, wore his clothes and rushed.

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Finally you have updated

Its awesome dear 

SidNi❤️Romance

Continue soon 

Nia_doll thumbnail

Fantastic update dear 

Loved it 

Continue soon

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is awesome dear

Waiting for next

Continue soon

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update enjoyed reading it

Do continue soon

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Ohooo madam finally u updated🤗

Awww SidNi they are so so romantic☺️

I have a doubt if sid is so romantic before marriage then wt abt HM wala tym🤣(clarify this doubt😆)

Waiting for the next part