And apparently Maya DP of mine has become my identity as many say toh I am not changing it in near future atleastOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Wow!! Don't change it ever then ⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
And apparently Maya DP of mine has become my identity as many say toh I am not changing it in near future atleastOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Wow!! Don't change it ever then ⭐️
I still regret why I wrote Turkey 😑 I thought there will be Turkish drama shippers like me on this Forum too 🤦🏽♀️😂It is the obvious choice if you ask any Arabian , but with sheeps from different countries I thought none will choose it. I am glad it won..and I lost.😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont know
I believe I am waiting for a person to revert back to me
What happened!?🤔
waise is ur contest ready!?
Kaise?Aag toh apne aap lag gayi hai😈
I am curious now.. batao bataoOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bolna bhi paap hai toh chod do😳
Mubarakaan😆
Simplest questions had toughest choices🤡
And sorry to burst everyone's bubble Here that I have spammed so much in these two months that I am in top 10 spammers of this year 🤣 at 6th position I guess 🤣
Permission ki der hai bas warna all things are set
Arey just waiting for a revert from someone

I will snatch the crown!😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9