Tumahra toh time lena banta.
Hume kis cheez ki tension hum toh already baahar hain 🤔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tumahra toh time lena banta.
Hume kis cheez ki tension hum toh already baahar hain 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
two nominations for me😆 from you and soni
M sure more ppl too😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
FUN QUESTIONS:
What is your sports moment? Like whether you are into sports or not, everyone has that one sports moment, when they are engaged in it, either due to your friends or family member cheering for their teams, and you also get involved. You also for a tiny bit of time, are involved.
So what is your sports moment?
My sports moments are many ....when my teams in school and college won various tournaments in Basketball, and solo in swimming .
Main toh uske answers bhi already bhej chuki hoon 🤔🤣
🤣 same day itself u sent haina haha
Good😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 same day itself u sent haina haha
Haan within an hour🤣
really..I thought I dont fit any category 😆 thanks ..I have nominated u as well ..I think twice or thrice 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I have huda palette mainly
which ABH and two face palettes do you like
ABH I like Modern Renaissance and 2Faced I like Gingerbread extra spicy. I don’t like Huda as it’s not pigmented enough and it falls off the brush and always lands on my face
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
21