Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

That kabir doesn’t looks like a cop agent n his acting expressions personality in show all gives negative vibes πŸ€”  Hate him since the day he asked a girl to go close to another man for him πŸ€’

I agree with you and Even Voot Website says it

Am copy pasting it here :

Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 2 streaming now. Watch the brand new episodes for free on Voot. What happens when the man you love turns out to be a genius manipulator

So Kabir is not what he seems to be for sure πŸ™„

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 2 streaming now. Watch the brand new episodes for free on Voot. What happens when the man you love turns out to be a genius manipulator

geet...wo description shayad season 1 ka he...change nahi kiya voot valo ne...

Par mujhe Kabir main villain lag raha he show me...

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

geet...wo description shayad season 1 ka he...change nahi kiya voot valo ne...

Par mujhe Kabir main villain lag raha he show me...

Ohk phir I don't kno...but yes Kabir villian hain...Iski storyline shayad woh Bobby deol ki picture thi with Ameesha Patel and Akshay khanna...Humraz...Uskey jaisi lag rahi hain..Usmein Akshay plots and makes his 

GF (Amisha) get married to the Richie  Rajsinghania (bobby Deol)...Bahot mast

Plot tha..it was based on English movie 'The Perfect Murder' .....I won't share more...wait n watch πŸ˜›

Edited by gees - 3 years ago
Manisha_IF thumbnail

Ohk phir I don't kno...but yes Kabir villian hain...Iski storyline shayad woh Bobby deol ki picture thi with Ameesha Patel and Akshay khanna...Humraz...Uskey jaisi lag rahi hain..Usmein Akshay plots and makes his 

Plot tha..it was based on English movie 'The Perfect Murder' .....I won't share more...wait n watch πŸ˜›

Ha...Ha...dekhi he ek bar nahi bahot bar...kya movie he yar...

Amisha ka accident hota he tab pata chalta he heroin ko dono ke bich ka fark...

& wo song...tumse sikhe koi pyaar hota he kya...rishte hote he kya rashme hoti he kya...

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Edited by Manisha_Vankar - 3 years ago
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

Ha...Ha...dekhi he ek bar nahi bahot bar...kya movie he yar...

Amisha ka accident hota he tab pata chalta he heroin ko dono ke bich ka fark...

& wo song...tumse sikhe koi pyaar hota he kya...rishte hote he kya rashme hoti he kya...

Oh yes Omg ...u kno the lyrics so well...

Yeh story waisi hi hain mainey sunna hain...abhi bahot twists n turns hongey till we see true bond and mutual  love between #RiAnsh.🀞Vansh bhi ekdum trust aur apney feelings abhi reveal nahi karega...kyunki usko khud pata nahi hain 

what it is.πŸ™„ 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amekha

Yeah who asks their own girlfriend to do something like that. And to top it off Ride doesn't even doubt his intentions and believes everything he says

If Kabir isn't enough, Riddhima is no less dodgy. This blind faith on a man you don't know for long and love, it doesn't sit with me well.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

totally agreed with you on it 

😊 Thanks.

libran90 thumbnail

Woh to hum sabko lag raha hai. But Raj Singhania was a sweet guy, and what Ameesha did to him, after that also he forgave her. But here Vansh is quite cunning, and Riddhima is well, quite annoying with her continuous Kabir chanting. I don't know what will Vansh do to her. But by the time he comes to know her truth, will he still be the same Vansh, and will she be still Kabir's Riddhima?

libran90 thumbnail

Did you notice that on Voot, the year is 2017, not 2020? So don't go by the description on Voot. It isn't reliable.