Well you can change it but after a 1 year of every UN changeWaise UN change Kar sakte hai kya?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Well you can change it but after a 1 year of every UN changeWaise UN change Kar sakte hai kya?
Kya baat hai yaar tumne to bahut kaam Kar liya.👍🏼
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Well you can change it but after a 1 year of every UN change
But mujhe join kiye hi 1 year nahi hua behen.
But mujhe join kiye hi 1 year nahi hua behen.
You can still change it but if you wanna change it again after that, you'll have to wait for a year
Everyone is here when I'm not😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Everyone is here when I'm not😆
Here I am
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
You can still change it but if you wanna change it again after that, you'll have to wait for a year
How can I change this?
How can I change this?
Click on your profile picture on the top, there will be drop down menu. On the very top there's "setting". Click on it. A new box will open. In that you can see there's option of "change username"
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Click on your profile picture on the top, there will be drop down menu. On the very top there's "setting". Click on it. A new box will open. In that you can see there's option of "change username"
Thank you Octo.❤️