Ma ya choo.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Ma ya choo.
Hi PrithHello Alexia.
Waise I never got to know why your UN is such

UN? Couldn't get it.
Oh, User Name. Actually when I tried to sign up I tried my name and so many other names but everytime it's shown as this UN already in use 😆 That's why I tried to type something else. Should I change it?
No reOh, User Name. Actually when I tried to sign up I tried my name and so many other names but everytime it's shown as this UN already in use 😆 That's why I tried to type something else. Should I change it?
I was just curious ki Prith naam hai par Lamth kyun hai
Waise UN change Kar sakte hai kya?
Originally posted by: U6TF6C2XKNPQYQ2U
Good Noon...😭
Kya ho gya behen?
Kya ho gya behen?
Thak gayi 😵
Studies+ mom's cooking lessons+ organising my bookshelves