Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This is from earlier promo ....Kabir is standing behind Vansh and Ridz freaks out 

It indicates that Ridz dream to be Kabir life partner ll be shattered and instead she ll end up with Vansh 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This was promo naa Ridima needs to realise Vansh is her soul mate life partner 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

This is from earlier promo ....Kabir is standing behind Vansh and Ridz freaks out 

It indicates that Ridz dream to be Kabir life partner ll be shattered and instead she ll end up with Vansh 

And they used same dress while shooting 

Yess that's why I posted since we r heading towards it 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

This was promo naa Ridima needs to realise Vansh is her soul mate life partner 

She will realize this soon

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they don't rush the wedding. I also want to see her interacting with Sia and doing some actual physiotherapy stuff. 

I feel as if she should wait and take it slow to avoid Vansh's suspicion instead of trying to find evidence in haste. As it is every single member in that household keeps an eye on her. 

The more the household is at ease with her over time, the better her chances of actually discovering something and not making mistakes. I know she's a novice at this and just wants to find something ASAP so she can leave but I wish Kabir had provided her a more 'slow and steady' plan. Then her falling for Vansh would make sense or maybe she decides to marry him to trap him later, which would make even more sense.