Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I want to hide now. Away from -Obsessed-. 🤣🤣
(-Obsessed-, if you are reading this, don't take this on your heart. I am joking.)
🤣🤣 OMG
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I want to hide now. Away from -Obsessed-. 🤣🤣
(-Obsessed-, if you are reading this, don't take this on your heart. I am joking.)
🤣🤣 OMG
Great, we can fangirl their new album together then 😆
EXO fans give me like one-sentence reply Stuck ups🤣
LOL. Let me like the song first. It takes times for songs to grow on me. Plus, I am very choosy. What others fan over, sometimes I don't like them at all . So no promises right now. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I want to hide now. Away from -Obsessed-. 🤣🤣
(-Obsessed-, if you are reading this, don't take this on your heart. I am joking.)
Don’t run away!

May the odds be in your favor Boonie!🤗
I know...he’d left the link of a new thread!🤔
Boonie name reminds me of how to get away with murder😆
Originally posted by: J5OLCYOV6433QLTJ
Looks like Triss found her new target. On that note watch Hana Yori Dango.
I am on break from K-drama. First remove that CLOY from Netflix, then only my soul will get contented and I will pick next K-drama. 🤣🤣
Maybe he forgot 🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Maybe he forgot 🤔
He certainly has!😆 Unless he pop in now to open a thread...not likely happening!🤡
Now I am going. Gud Nyt. 😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
He certainly has!😆 Unless he pop in now to open a thread...not likely happening!🤡
😲 then this thread will run till morning of IST🤓