i don't know,toss hoga 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i don't know,toss hoga 🤣
Congratulations everyone who made it 🥳 and hugs to who don't, I am this side 🤣🤗
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I never knew Saudi was an contender at all 🤣
Sameee, we are sharing same brain cells😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Sonirsippu21 and Tris had same points, but pgoals Soni has more.
EXOL vs Panditaain, Panditaain won by 1 point.
Ouch, it hurts all the more Tris 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Lost the count somewhere in between. Got nervous after I scored 3. 🤣 🤣🤣
You made it or not girl?
I dont have chance in league coz all my points and goals were scrapped from 1st round
What's your Total?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I never knew Saudi was an contender at all 🤣
Same here! I was so sure of UAE!🤣
Sameee, we are sharing same brain cells😆
I thought Dubai and Abu Dhabi were more famous than Saudi 😳
How many points did Nipple get?