Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Difference alag hai par goals ka lya number?
you wrote quit and i wrote salt 2 goals difference
you wrote saudi and i wrote UAE 2 goals difference
Aristotle,we both got wrong 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Difference alag hai par goals ka lya number?
you wrote quit and i wrote salt 2 goals difference
you wrote saudi and i wrote UAE 2 goals difference
Aristotle,we both got wrong 🤣
and both had 2 goals difference 🤣
Saw it
Same hai yaar
Now its the total score then
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I will wait for Thug to announce if I am out or Iceflames. 😆
Have u counted yours and her points?
I dont have chance in league coz all my points and goals were scrapped from 1st round

you wrote quit and i wrote salt 2 goals difference
you wrote saudi and i wrote UAE 2 goals difference
Aristotle,we both got wrong 🤣
We both are same
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Sonirsippu21 and Tris had same points, but pgoals Soni has more.
EXOL vs Panditaain, Panditaain won by 1 point.
No Soni is 9! Seeee where did you mess up????!!!! I want answers Thug😳
It legit was. Thug changed the way he gave opponents in the first round🤣
na rules were intact 🤣
then you are surely winning
I never knew Saudi was an contender at all 🤣