When he stands beside his father, he's got so many similarities. Like around his eyes and stuff. Not fully like him, but there is a resemblance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When he stands beside his father, he's got so many similarities. Like around his eyes and stuff. Not fully like him, but there is a resemblance.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Have you watched me before you? ❤️😭
I have seen
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Billi breaking rules? That too infront of a Mod?
Spamming not allowed😆
😭 cries at a corner
I am sorry
Movie is also love. . Sam Claflin and emilia look wonderful together ❤️
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Thug is late
As usual. 😒 I am hungry, will have dinner and come later.😃

I will need to go missing now , too hungry to wait
Looksike everyone's loosing it🤣
👍🏼As usual. 😒 I am hungry, will have dinner and come later.😃
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9