Members Awards answers sent. Phew!! 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Members Awards answers sent. Phew!! 🤪
I like this better!


Brotherrrrr, alcohol didn’t do shit for me


🤣🤣 Everybody thinks so but nope!
Moved elsewhere after wedding!
Venice is a beautiful city. A little pricey😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have heard a lot about Ahaana that she is the sweetest of all the DT members
Even Jot is known to be a very warm person
I have never interacted with any GMs tbh
Ahaana is still on this forum?😲
there was also a Yuvika...she was very sweet too
Jot I always found biased, but maybe that was a different Jot😆
No idea which Jot you are talkingOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Ahaana is still on this forum?😲
there was also a Yuvika...she was very sweet too
Jot I always found biased, but maybe that was a different Jot😆
The FF forum Moderator
Ahaana is there but as a VM
Yuvika is the Moderator na
I think she is there
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤣🤣 Everybody thinks so but nope!
Moved elsewhere after wedding!
Venice is a beautiful city. A little pricey😆
Venice is so dreamy☺️ me and hubby went to Istanbul and Dubai...they are so pretty too!
Next destinations are Switzerland and Venice
I wanna visit whole of Europe once this pandemic is over😆
I am getting an headache so yeah...

Lemme eat something yummy!

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea which Jot you are talking
The FF forum Moderator
Ahaana is there but as a VM
Yuvika is the Moderator na
I think she is there
Hinna bhen...Yuvi moderates this forum BWF😆🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea which Jot you are talking
The FF forum Moderator
Ahaana is there but as a VM
Yuvika is the Moderator na
I think she is there
there was also Jyoti she was sweet
and we had a GM Shruti...i think everyone was scared of her🤣
Gur/Gk was nice...I have known her since 2005 when I joined
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9