Good morning.
Results day today🥳
Can we get some spoiler
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Good morning.
Results day today🥳
Can we get some spoiler
My vanity can’t take it anymore 😆
I need to know who picked me for what Or if I was even picked at all 🤣🤣😱
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
My vanity can’t take it anymore 😆
I need to know who picked me for what Or if I was even picked at all 🤣🤣😱
which category you want to win so badly ? 😆
It does happen FF 😆
I remember PMing a person 4 times and I didn't even realize it
After I saw my outbox I was OMG😱😱😱
which category you want to win so badly ? 😆
I’ll take a small participation ribbon even 💯 🎀 😆
Made a few changes to the nominees list. Will PM Wildy later when I’ll be sure of my list 😆
Removed PIUN name as well 😳
Now going back to sleep 😴
Good Morning dear
Thug let me know I scored better than last round , that is the only spoiler for now
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
My vanity can’t take it anymore 😆
I need to know who picked me for what Or if I was even picked at all 🤣🤣😱
I will choose you don't worry , I only interacted with few
Ok everyone vote for maroon 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9