🤓 gotta read Qs again then🤣
Both u n Tris saying most fit LP hmm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🤓 gotta read Qs again then🤣
Both u n Tris saying most fit LP hmm
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Wildy and the secret moms out there :
were your mommy making you drink safran milk every night? That too more than a pinch of safran in a 500 ml cup? 😳
Yes. But not much saffron though. I used to make a cup with a little pinch. Not too much because saffron can start early contractions otherwise. 😳
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Wildy and the secret moms out there :
were your mommy making you drink safran milk every night? That too more than a pinch of safran in a 500 ml cup? 😳
Lol saffron is so mehengaaaa

I know right?! Did you have her in mind while writing the nominations?
Give her all of the awards 😆
LotusPetals getting RosePetals🤣
Nahi re!🤣

Though most active members fits in many category!😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
A story in my primary school had these two words in a single dialogue. It got stuck in my head and was in subconscious memory. Recently it resurfaced so I immediately decided to change my UN to this. 😆
Now I'm curious about the one sentence story 😆
I want hints for few questions. 🤣🤣

But saffron milk is yummy. There is also an Italian recipe Risotto allo zafferano aka saffron’s risotto. Damn delicious 😋
Arreyy I was kidding 😆 I can only think of her for two categories atm 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I want hints for few questions. 🤣🤣
I said na...people can bribe for votes! I am doing it without shame🤣
Now I'm curious about the one sentence story 😆
LOL. It's nothing special. Just the alliteration because of Boon and Bane made it memorable. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://x.com/i/status/2075813294376689715 https://x.com/i/status/2074164713081229596
9