Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lazyboon one i am talking abt🤣
My one-track mind; I look at your UN and I only see enemy atm 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lazyboon one i am talking abt🤣
My one-track mind; I look at your UN and I only see enemy atm 🤣

Yup one vote for u for sure, will see abt any other😉
Which ones which ones🤓 i wanna know 🤣
Wildy and the secret moms out there :
were your mommy making you drink safran milk every night? That too more than a pinch of safran in a 500 ml cup? 😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yup one vote for u for sure, will see abt any other😉
🤣🤣 Me iss very happy!
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Wildy and the secret moms out there :
were your mommy making you drink safran milk every night? That too more than a pinch of safran in a 500 ml cup? 😳
Heard that from my cousins yes
I know right?! Did you have her in mind while writing the nominations?
Give her all of the awards 😆

LotusPetals getting RosePetals🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Which ones which ones🤓 i wanna know 🤣
I can’t say...its according to me😆
LazyBoon😆 You really gonna stick to the Boon hun?😆
BTW why this UN? BoonAndBane I mean😆
A story in my primary school had these two words in a single dialogue. It got stuck in my head and was in subconscious memory. Recently it resurfaced so I immediately decided to change my UN to this. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://x.com/i/status/2075813294376689715 https://x.com/i/status/2074164713081229596
9