Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
one day I can see all of us as Munimjis for Rishab Bajaj, at the rate at which madam Prerna is udaaying his funds and we are tracking n counting on daily basis 🤪😆
ab shaadi ke karche bhi honge 🤪
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
one day I can see all of us as Munimjis for Rishab Bajaj, at the rate at which madam Prerna is udaaying his funds and we are tracking n counting on daily basis 🤪😆
ab shaadi ke karche bhi honge 🤪
🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
one day I can see all of us as Munimjis for Rishab Bajaj, at the rate at which madam Prerna is udaaying his funds and we are tracking n counting on daily basis 🤪😆
ab shaadi ke karche bhi honge 🤪

Yea lo 😁😂
🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
precap has one very good shot of him.
I watched the precap🤔
Except for Bajaj, everything else
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
one day I can see all of us as Munimjis for Rishab Bajaj, at the rate at which madam Prerna is udaaying his funds and we are tracking n counting on daily basis 🤪😆
ab shaadi ke karche bhi honge 🤪
🤣



Hello
Thanks for the invite kia
Not when the patient is happily living with it 😆Originally posted by: LWJJHU35VIL2MPJH
Doctors can help 🤪
Both the internal and the external hard disk with explode with the data (60 crores) ∞Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
one day I can see all of us as Munimjis for Rishab Bajaj, at the rate at which madam Prerna is udaaying his funds and we are tracking n counting on daily basis 🤪😆
ab shaadi ke karche bhi honge 🤪
Hello! Welcome to the AT. :)