Originally posted by: LotusPetals
That city isn’t as polluted compared to Chandni Chowk 😆
Anyway 👍🏼 lets see 😃
U have same as me i think🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
That city isn’t as polluted compared to Chandni Chowk 😆
Anyway 👍🏼 lets see 😃
U have same as me i think🤓
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I can't get the hint.
sapnon ki nagri
Anyone went for Monalisa?😉
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I don’t watch any movies... that album is by ARR so had to listen to it. And that was playing throughout my car trip to Kerala so its etched in my memories 😆
Mass I did watch though at the theater. Loved the bgm and the ghosts were damn funny 🤣
Aamala ARR ... I know other song Arakiye
Yes. ... It was so bad 🤣 liked only one song in FB ... I m fan of Nayan ... Didn't like her in d movie also ...
Anyone went for Monalisa?😉
I guess many went for her. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I can't get the hint.
This means that it is not even famous. This is where google can't help.😒
sapnon ki nagri
Oh.. I haven't written it. Capital here.
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I guess many went for her. 😆
Let me make sure of it. It is q.3 ..artist with 3 words name.😃
Let me make sure of it. It is q.3 ..artist with 3 words name.😃
Yes. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://x.com/i/status/2075813294376689715 https://x.com/i/status/2074164713081229596
9