
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Pm me what you wanted to add 😆
Yes he recognises everyone. 😍 Even by name.
Once one of my friends who had met him some months ago was waiting for her car in the basement he only recognised her and called her 😆🤣 she was like what am I hallucinating? 🤣
Because they live now close by that's why 😆
I love this fact!! I have read quite a few experiences which say that he remembers 😂. Maybe even he can't forget all this 🤷♀️😂
and I don’t try anymore to make people understand me 😒😒Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that's me what I try to make people understand but they don't 🤦♀️
Because i don’t care 🤷♀️ anymore 😆😆
If they want to understand me so ok 👍 otherwise who cares 😆🤪
because he is very genuine. Didn't you see the time he gifted me that precious little thing on the planet. #grateful like MAN I AM HERE THE ONE WHO IS GRATEFUL FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH MY ENTIRE LIFE MY HEART ON THE PETRI DISH AS OFFERING AND YOU ARE SAYING GRATEFUL how why even 😭Originally posted by: CaptainV
I love this fact!! I have read quite a few experiences which say that he remembers 😂. Maybe even he can't forget all this 🤷♀️😂
I hate u but I love this one ❤️❤️❤️😛😛🥳🥳
Trust me it’s amazing 😉 👏👏👏👍🏼👍🏼
absolutely correct decision.Originally posted by: AmirAryan
and I don’t try anymore to make people understand me 😒😒
Because i don’t care 🤷♀️ anymore 😆😆
If they want to understand me so ok 👍 otherwise who cares 😆🤪
Zohal decide if you love me or hate me 🤦♀️Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I hate u but I love this one ❤️❤️❤️😛😛🥳🥳
Trust me it’s amazing 😉 👏👏👏👍🏼👍🏼
One of my favorite scene ☺️☺️🥳🥳
mine too. I loved his entry 💋😘😘🥰😍Originally posted by: AmirAryan
One of my favorite scene ☺️☺️🥳🥳
Thank you 🙏 Toko Toko Toko Toko 👍🏼🤗🤗❤️❤️🥳Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
absolutely correct decision.