My first gif (Bajaj) from ps 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My first gif (Bajaj) from ps 😆

This was exactly my reaction when I watched someone 😒😒
Thank you but I didn’t liked 😒😒
Arey let him finish his dialogue 😭😒
Sorry ha but this one doesn’t look like a gif 🤪🤪
,💋

this one is a GIF which is why 🤣🤣 video hota toh na dialogue bolta 🤣Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Thank you but I didn’t liked 😒😒
Arey let him finish his dialogue 😭😒
Sorry ha but this one doesn’t look like a gif 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
kya frame? I need glass wohi nahi hai 🤣
I mean like how kids do it 😂 with cardboard or thick paper
https://yout u.be/9P1wlJr0_GY
Remove space
I’m his fan so both Hate/Love 😒😒❤️❤️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
decide Zohal you love him or hate him 🤣
that's me what I try to make people understand but they don't 🤦♀️Originally posted by: AmirAryan
This was exactly my reaction when I watched someone 😒😒
🤣 printer paper. Colour will come out 🤣Originally posted by: CaptainV
I mean like how kids do it 😂 with cardboard or thick paper
https://yout u.be/9P1wlJr0_GY
Remove space
Really ha 😒😒 my mean was not like that 😒Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this one is a GIF which is why 🤣🤣 video hota toh na dialogue bolta 🤣