Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
wohi baki hai 🤪 but will do. Don't have a frame of that size.
Make one 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
wohi baki hai 🤪 but will do. Don't have a frame of that size.
Make one 😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
wohi baki hai 🤪 but will do. Don't have a frame of that size.
If looks could kill ☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
All of us 🤣
Sahi baat hai... 🤣🤣
I miss this sassy guy!! 😒
kya frame? I need glass wohi nahi hai 🤣Originally posted by: CaptainV
Make one 😂
Thank you Ankie for posting those experiences🤗
He recognised her?!! But I guess I do understand, he's quite a clued in, observent person though he is playful and all.
( I wanted to add something more but problem ho jayega😆)
And main question, how does this Zakky get to meet him so often😳
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Thank you Ankie for posting those experiences🤗
He recognised her?!! But I guess I do understand, he's quite a clued in, observent person though he is playful and all.
( I wanted to add something more but problem ho jayega😆)
And main question, how does this Zakky get to meet him so often😳
Pm me what you wanted to add 😆
Yes he recognises everyone. 😍 Even by name.
Once one of my friends who had met him some months ago was waiting for her car in the basement he only recognised her and called her 😆🤣 she was like what am I hallucinating? 🤣
Because they live now close by that's why 😆
Btw that was an over exaggeration 🤣 she doesn't meet him so often but yea they did meet quite often 😆