Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Namak for which question I didn't get the hint
for first question 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Namak for which question I didn't get the hint
for first question 😆
I don want to discuss about answers 😭
Already my his & geo knowledge is poor and couldn't guess wat ll be common answer either ... Sigh
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
lets go in order guys🤓
jo hukum 🤓
I think Salt is more famous. 😆
Seems like popular answer....so far🤣
I think Salt is more famous. 😆
I didn’t study Indian history🥺 my bad luck
i badly want to discuss answer no. 9 🤣
I wrote that reply without googling/another thought.. That's the place I want to visit once 😆😆okay,lets discuss the seventh one
I had two options
But I thought hence ki smile ka kamaal everyone knows hence when with him
I still don't understand the hint I quit for 1st question😳
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9