Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I quit🥺🥺 Google said it was more popular😭😭😭 I don’t about Indian history so went with last movement
Even I went with last movement I think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I quit🥺🥺 Google said it was more popular😭😭😭 I don’t about Indian history so went with last movement
Even I went with last movement I think
jabaan pe laaga laaga re,namak ishq ka 😉🤣
Noooo....... I answered different.😭
Now question no. 4😆
what about 2 and 3?
More like Rosie ditched him..😆
what did you answer?😲
I am a quitter in the first question😆Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I quit🥺🥺 Google said it was more popular😭😭😭 I don’t about Indian history so went with last movement
Plss guys dont discuss, its scary
what about 2 and 3?
I was more confused in 4th question.
Okay let's discuss 2 and 3rd first.
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9