I like songs people thoughts characters stories that are not toxic 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I like songs people thoughts characters stories that are not toxic 🤪🤣
I hate him 😔😔😔😢😢😢😭😭😭 I’m so jealous of his handwriting 😭😭😭😔😔😔😢😢😢😭😭❤️❤️😛 ❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💖💖💖Originally posted by: Niyati_T
The fact that Karan wrote this letter himself, the efforts this guy takes to make it all feel so real. Makes me love him more because he is so dedicated towards his craft!!🥺🥺🥺
trust you to love everything toxicOriginally posted by: Niyati_T
It’s one of my favourites 🥺
I like this one 🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙🖤
It’s beautiful 😍💛💙💙💙💜💖
Ok bye guys I have a lot to do today 😔😔🙄🙄😐😐😶😶😑😑🤷♀️🤷♀️
and then...💔😔Originally posted by: Niyati_T
The fact that Karan wrote this letter himself, the efforts this guy takes to make it all feel so real. Makes me love him more because he is so dedicated towards his craft!!🥺🥺🥺
Anyway chalo mood thik karo,
Mere pass bhi hai ek 😎
awww thank you Zohal 💋😘 I am improving 😊Originally posted by: AmirAryan
🤣😆Nice 👍 one 😍 you r getting better day by day 😑😐😍 nice improvement 😂
jao packing karo 💋Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I like this one 🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙🖤
It’s beautiful 😍💛💙💙💙💜💖
Ok bye guys I have a lot to do today 😔😔🙄🙄😐😐😶😶😑😑🤷♀️🤷♀️
decide Zohal you love him or hate him 🤣Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I hate him 😔😔😔😢😢😢😭😭😭 I’m so jealous of his handwriting 😭😭😭😔😔😔😢😢😢😭😭❤️❤️😛 ❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💖💖💖
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I like songs people thoughts characters stories that are not toxic 🤪🤣
but i love them 😛

Originally posted by: CaptainV
This letter was more for us fans than Prerna 😏
Yehi sare efforts dalta hai vo issliye zyada pyaar aata hai Karan pe 🥺