Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kidhar se?
By spewing venoms about hrithik, Tapsee and many others, she is worse than blinds.
No. By speaking up against nepotism and blinds. She's the only A lister devoted to the cause.
Also I disagree with you that she's worse than blinds. I take gaali over moonh mein raam bagal mein chhoori. To each their own.
No. By speaking up against nepotism and blinds. She's the only A lister devoted to the cause.
Also I disagree with you that she's worse than blinds. I take gaali over moonh mein raam bagal mein chhoori. To each their own.
I think you aren’t aware of her being one of the biggest perpetrators of this blind culture!
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Thanks to less visits on CC had absolutely forgotten about her china posts, that's what she is terming as bullying wow!
🤣
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
I think you aren’t aware of her being one of the biggest perpetrators of this blind culture!
I am not! And shame on her is she does.
But today she's the only one that matters who's speaking up.
I agree. We must focus on:
1. Blinds - stop
2. Nepotism - discourage
3. Outsiders - support
Kangana is helping with #1 and #2 at least.
Kangana might have all the right intentions but the execution is total flop. No one will take her seriously. If someone like Vidya fights for the cause then its worthwhile or else like before everybody forgets about it and move on. But Vidya hasnt been the type to ever get involved. She just gives her take on it if asked to. Even Metoo, she didnt talk as much but then her husband himself has few blinds about it. So we are left with Kangu who atleast talks about it.
Kangana has worked in lots of movies where there were multiple characters. Including Fashion where she stole the how
I couldn’t tell you why she said this for this film, because just like the majority of the public - I didn’t watch it
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
I think you aren’t aware of her being one of the biggest perpetrators of this blind culture!
Doesn't Kangu release most of the boasting articles about herself,less blinds. She has been subject to lot of blinds but I dunno if she has released as many blinds. Nothing like Ranbir releasing a blind saying she send him her nudes.
Cutting one role is still tame for Kangu...Mid way through filming, there is a high chance she might say no need for director, screenplay writer, supporting cast, get rid of them then only I will do the film. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
0