Anurag Kashyap on Kangana on NDTV- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

235

Views

15.2k

Users

40

Likes

479

Frequent Posters

SDKNQVYULA5YH5IE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Y4RYSWF3PYXCVTNC


Is it bad that I want Shekhar Kapur and Kangana to work? 😆

Starring : Only Kangana (hero, villain, producer , co writer , co director, co editor) 😆


Maybe we can name that film Zehreeli Kheer 😆

IQ7MY7ZG3FNHP3MR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't recognize khai either😆 God I am bad at this😆


At this point he must be like, please cancel these two spammers...they keep attacking every thread! 😡😆

IQ7MY7ZG3FNHP3MR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: X3RRKAMTRSM4HQMZ


Is it bad that I want Shekhar Kapur and Kangana to work? 😆

Starring : Only Kangana (hero, villain, producer , co writer , co director, co editor) 😆


Makes sense...she and her God...

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: W6NWTA2J7DL32OYM


ITS A BIOPIC OF TWO WOMEN!!!


Two Old women played by two "better than nepo gang" young actresses with pathetic makeup/prosthetic

desertsun thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GZLRUG27LELO7FMU


Is it bad that I want Shekhar Kapur and Kangana to work? 😆

Starring : Only Kangana (hero, villain, producer , co writer , co director, co editor) 😆

Yup and Kangana will come out with interview that she threw chappals at herself and she is fighting the nepotism of herself!

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

But why is HE jumping into the fray? 😒

IQ7MY7ZG3FNHP3MR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

But why is HE jumping into the fray? 😒


lol...only Kangna has all the copy rights on jumping into the fray?

fruitshake thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I used to find Mallika-e-bhais posts interesting when I was new and irregular in the forum. Did she change her id or she stopped posting. I don't see her in the forum nowadays.

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4KSHTVE5LPNBT3J5


lol...only Kangna has all the copy rights on jumping into the fray?

Well I thought he was better than that.

SDKNQVYULA5YH5IE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY


Two Old women played by two "better than nepo gang" young actresses with pathetic makeup/prosthetic


That is a different topic altogether. That toh they looked as horrific as Kangu looks in the jaylalita teaser. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WormikaGrubby · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWQ5vpEXs8
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".