What a blunder I was really annoyed I thought it would be something like rain scene and what we got I was 🤔
one on Earth, other on Mars 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a blunder I was really annoyed I thought it would be something like rain scene and what we got I was 🤔
one on Earth, other on Mars 🤪
even my level of vm makers u mean 🤣
kyun apna beizzati karring by comparing with them ☺️🤣
Yes🤣
Earth to Venus
Pluto
Saturn
Jupiter
Good morning everyone. 😴
Niv approached RB. 😳
But RB being RB, gave back to her with class. 😎
Speech full of taunts😆🤣
He taunted her that you got the business as a 'daan' from your father 🤪
🤣
The best part 🤣
PS- PreRish marriage is on the cards 😆
Good morning.
You like them too?
Biggest fan in my family 😆
Especially Daya
His iconic thappads and darwaza Todo 😆
Whoa! 😆Originally posted by: SHX3KAP2Q4A3ALP6
Niv approached RB. 😳
But RB being RB, gave back to her with class. 😎
Speech full of taunts😆🤣
He taunted her that you got the business as a 'daan' from your father 🤪
🤣
The best part 🤣
PS- PreRish marriage is on the cards 😆
Marriage on cards? Koi hint tha?
We have the same favourite. 😆Originally posted by: SNZO7VQ4CV4ZJPE4
Biggest fan in my family 😆
Especially Daya
His iconic thappads and darwaza Todo 😆