Originally posted by: L6VI2532FAVJSB6Q
Thank youji.............you've to share that title with Bhaguji...........
I'll love to🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: L6VI2532FAVJSB6Q
Thank youji.............you've to share that title with Bhaguji...........
I'll love to🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I'll love to🤗
BTW...where is Bhagu?... Did you enjoy today's episode?
They're 2 close buddies........🤗
She might be sleeping...
Yes I did😳
May they remain buddies for life😆
Originally posted by: 3SNA5NELXN6R7RDU
Who has evil eyes besides the devil...who is the devil..hope not here?
No one here😆...it's just a saying...
Our forum is lovely...❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
May they remain buddies for life😆
It looks like someone is a little upset from today's episode....is that true?
That's good & wish we stay as it is........👍🏼
I guess so to........so bhagu is dreaming now.......
Originally posted by: W4HC3OMCTMBD255E
It looks like someone is a little upset from today's episode....is that true?
Is that someone my Miyan?😆
Basically we are angry with Anish, Raggy chacha not the epi and cvs😆