Punjabi😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Punjabi😆
Yes😆
You're so lovely.......I can even take the ridiculous tag too..........Ok..buddy...if you like or love someone your expectation on them will be always high..........you'll show them more attitude...........those are guaranteed..expression...may not be expressed or realized at first but...work with subtle version.......
I was just joking around Isa...I accept that I am still a kiddo😆
And I agree with you...we keep expectations only from the ones whom we love!😳
It's a sign which is use to ward off the evil eye😆
That's a nice name😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I was just joking around Isa...I accept that I am still a kiddo😆
And I agree with you...we keep expectations only from the ones whom we love!😳
I know you were...kidding...kiddoji.........🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's a nice name😆
Thank youji.............you've to share that title with Bhaguji...........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's a sign which is use to ward off the evil eye😆
Who has evil eyes besides the devil...who is the devil..hope not here?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Adarsh-Swadhinta. They're from the finite TV show Dahleez which aired in Star Plus.
Thank you.buddy...sorry.I don't watch any other show....tumi...valo..acho?
Glad to hear that😆
Kidding kiddoji sounds good🤗😆