Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
As much as I am aware of bhai has land rover and bmw🤔
Ye kisi aur ki bhi ho skti hai
Can it be raghav’s car? But then why is sid driving
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
As much as I am aware of bhai has land rover and bmw🤔
Ye kisi aur ki bhi ho skti hai
Can it be raghav’s car? But then why is sid driving
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
No this is different
It’s Raghav’s Audi
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
As much as I am aware of bhai has land rover and bmw🤔
Ye kisi aur ki bhi ho skti hai
and merc too along with a Scorpio 😆
And this is Raghav’s Audi 😆
just as in respect, Sid bdaa hai, is liye usko bol diya hoga to drive.🤷♂️Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Can it be raghav’s car? But then why is sid driving
I guess bhai no more has a merc🤔
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
just as in respect, Sid bdaa hai, is liye usko bol diya hoga to drive.🤷♂️
Respect hai toh he should actually drive 🤣
abey aisa nai hota😆Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Respect hai toh he should actually drive 🤣
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
As much as I am aware of bhai has land rover and bmw🤔
Ye kisi aur ki bhi ho skti hai
He has two cars.. unless he bought another one during Lockdown..
Bmw and merc C class, black and white respectively .👍🏼
Catcherrrrr.... my theory 🤣🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
just as in respect, Sid bdaa hai, is liye usko bol diya hoga to drive.🤷♂️