Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
How many have sent their answers ? ⭐️
I haven't, will take some time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
How many have sent their answers ? ⭐️
I haven't, will take some time
Anyone seen Suno Chanda? First season was damn hilarious.😂
Maine dhang se dekhe tak nahi😅🤣
Dinner time. Will be back soon
Cool! 👍🏼 Looking forward to it
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Don't know, but I will send few hours before deadline. I looked at the questions, some were easy instant answers, the rest I thought, I'll come back later. 🤣
I will send tomorrow. My answers are ready since afternoon. 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I haven't, will take some time
Renee! You're playing! 🥳🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Maine dhang se dekhe tak nahi😅🤣
Jaldi se deklo ek baar! Some are easy peasy some others aren’t🤡🤡🤡
You look too eager😆
Not that I am complaining 😂
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Anyone seen Suno Chanda? First season was damn hilarious.😂
Heard a lot about it but never followed it. It's OST is very beautiful ♥
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9