Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
How many have sent their answers ? ⭐️
Same question.
Questions were easier earlier. Now I will take some time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
How many have sent their answers ? ⭐️
Same question.
Questions were easier earlier. Now I will take some time.
When will you announce the game and where?!
Don't know, but I will send few hours before deadline. I looked at the questions, some were easy instant answers, the rest I thought, I'll come back later. 🤣Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
How many have sent their answers ? ⭐️
We will most likely try for GA as its generic
When wala thing idk tbf🤣
Even I WD behen🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We will most likely try for GA as its generic
When wala thing idk tbf🤣
🤣 Okay! I will keep an eye on GA!
Who are we!?🤡
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Even I WD behen🤣
Answers are ready and prepped to be sent to Prof Thug😆
I have my answers ready. But I will send them later.🤡
Same situation
Me Mahi and Manisha 😊
All the three Dt members 😂
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9