EDKV2-Episode Discussion Thread 1- The Yin and the Yang- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

79.8k

Users

35

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

QTZ3JHL4UVD5VAXB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I feel chachu will do what his bhaisaab says so because even in the initial episodes when devraj transferred half of the property to avni he became a bhaisaab ka bhakt in the sense that bhaisaab decides for the welfare of everyone so he remains dependent on devraj.

I don't think he's dependent, he has his own business. But the respect surely got higher after that day.

QTZ3JHL4UVD5VAXB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Pura ka pura treat!🤣

QTZ3JHL4UVD5VAXB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes...why didn't Raj go on a business tour?😡😆

This Chacha is here, will not go to any tour🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

I have a big heart😎...not as big as Mishti's though...people live in her heart🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

This Chacha is here, will not go to any tour🤣

Raggy chacha ke business tour ke liye funding shuru karo

(Start funding for Raggy uncle's business tour)


I will give full 101 rupees🤣

ZDDNTZUY3MVI4HNM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I have a big heart😎...not as big as Mishti's though...people live in her heart🤣

🤓😳

My heart will be big obviously, Shravan jo rehta hai na andar 🤪

🤣

QTZ3JHL4UVD5VAXB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Raggy chacha ke business tour ke liye funding shuru karo

(Start funding for Raggy uncle's business tour)


I will give full 101 rupees🤣

🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Z3R2QBLHYDY7F5ES

🤓😳

My heart will be big obviously, Shravan jo rehta hai na andar 🤪

🤣

Did I offend you? Sorry if I did...I didn't mean to! Apologies...


Yes...Shravan, Vagee live inside😆

ZDDNTZUY3MVI4HNM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Did I offend you? Sorry if I did...I didn't mean to! Apologies...


Yes...Shravan, Vagee live inside😆

No no , you didn't offend me 😳.

I loved it 😆.

Vageeeeee... Isn't online🥺


Hope she returns after seeing these episodes ☺️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GPZGLD7WX3NO2AHT

No no , you didn't offend me 😳.

I loved it 😆.

Vageeeeee... Isn't online🥺


Hope she returns after seeing these episodes ☺️

Glad🤗


Yes...Vagee are you there? Do come we miss you!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".