in precap the lady who saved nandu call her and tell her everything is going according to plan.. And Even Arjun mom said something but I didn't hear....
So I am sure she plan all this...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in precap the lady who saved nandu call her and tell her everything is going according to plan.. And Even Arjun mom said something but I didn't hear....
So I am sure she plan all this...
I think she wants Arjun married and will force him t ok marry this way
marriage kaliye ye sab ka raha ge nahi lagata......I think she wants Arjun married and will force him t ok marry this way
Arjun and his mom has some serious issue between them.. If he failed to get money from Kitty party maybe he will ask his mom for money .. This way she can connect with her son