It's alright!
It's your concern and I treasure it😳🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's alright!
It's your concern and I treasure it😳🤗
Chooo cute!❤️
Originally posted by: 2JNFGLNSQ4DL6QWO
Sorry....wahtever...we've seen...about...buddy..Malhotra...chances...of him...falling apart...much likely higher...like this...
I have to agree🤣
Aww.....that's a really good one.......👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I have to agree🤣
I'm glad that you agreed........I'm really hoping they don't take it that far as the other shows like YPNTKH..they will never realize each other feelings and confess.....until the end........😭
Originally posted by: F4LUBRPMBQXGNZD6
I'm glad that you agreed........I'm really hoping they don't take it that far as the other shows like YPNTKH..they will never realize each other feelings and confess.....until the end........😭
I have high hopes from this one
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I have high hopes from this one
I'm also hoping they won't repeat that boring track.......