Thank youOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Nithya. Welcome to the CC 🤗
I hope you enjoying chatting here. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank youOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Nithya. Welcome to the CC 🤗
I hope you enjoying chatting here. ❤️
Oh! Yay! That's absolutely amazing. 😃
Tu chup karAacha aap yahan hoon.. Pehle toh manaane kiya tha🤔
Ek pal mein apne kehti ho aur dusre hi pal mein don't worry kehti hoo... Apne takleef mein ho toh khud ko bhi takleef hoti hai behenOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Feeling so much more better now. Thank you Shaheen. I'm really feeling so good now. Don't worry about me. I'm good. 🤗
Ek pal mein apne kehti ho aur dusre hi pal mein don't worry kehti hoo... Apne takleef mein ho toh khud ko bhi takleef hoti hai behen
You're really sweet. 🤗
Nithya Di very funny😆Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Tu chup kar
She herself is a fun loving personality...
She is afraid to come here even though official welcome weeks ago...😆