Wonderful edit...
Anirudh and Bondita are soo adorable. They are perfect pair...
Hello everyone!
I am Isha and new to this forum. I am happy to meet all Rudhita fans.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Wonderful edit...
Anirudh and Bondita are soo adorable. They are perfect pair...
Hello everyone!
I am Isha and new to this forum. I am happy to meet all Rudhita fans.
Omg! This is gorgeous.
yessOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Shayad aapko pata chale ki jab kisi apne ko dard hota hai, takleef hoti hai aur aap kuch nahi kar paate toh kaisa lagta hai💔
My fav lines❤️
Thankyou isha❤️Originally posted by: Isha_201
Wonderful edit...
Anirudh and Bondita are soo adorable. They are perfect pair...
Hello everyone!
I am Isha and new to this forum. I am happy to meet all Rudhita fans.
Hii I'm Mahi❤️.
I hope you enjoy your time here🤪
Thankyouuu dear❤️❤️
Will make on one Ani tooo....will post at night!
Yay! Very excited.
Seriously Saudamini is such a fake she doesn't care about ani in pain even in this situation all she's bothered about is making bon go away instead of ani wound... Loved the way kaka said chupp to her
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Seriously Saudamini is such a fake she doesn't care about ani in pain even in this situation all she's bothered about is making bon go away instead of ani wound... Loved the way kaka said chupp to her
Indeed she is fake 😡
Kaka was aware of her nonsense 😂 he couldn't handle more so that chup was very well defined 🤣
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Our rudhita look so adorable perfect casting no one can deny
💯%
This is just perfect 😍
Just look at Ani 🤣 and Bondu bubbling with happiness😆