I mean she is such a lousy actress! and still is.
Just look at her legendary 'acting chops' displayed in this clip! Plus she can no longer move her face 
I mean she is such a lousy actress! and still is.
Just look at her legendary 'acting chops' displayed in this clip! Plus she can no longer move her face 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Her only good performance was Zero. I don't think she's considered underrated here. Most people have rated her acting skills very low in all the posts I've seen.
I agree she's a lousy actress.
She is hardly rated.
Her face is puffy
In words of late Rishi Kapoor
"Salman is a star but under rated as actor" ❤️
Her and Hrithik still have pretty good chemistry for some reason though 😆
OMG her 'acting' in that clip is making me......CRINGE! 🤢
Omg .. the horror of watching her for Hrithik still haunts me. Her closeups in this movie is straight out of horror movies. She ruined the songs with her bad dance and her presence.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Her face is puffy
In words of late Rishi Kapoor
"Salman is a star but under rated as actor" ❤️
LOL
She is not under-rated, but according to me she is not rated only😆
So many years in industry and still she haven't learned to act but why am I even complaining about her there are people in industry who came way before her and haven't learned to act.
Stagnant people, doesn't have appetite to learn things and develop their craft😭
What's the need to use words like lousy and rubbish?
For someone who made a debut in a film like Boom look how far she's come. She's been around for 17 years.
OT, nobody has called her underrated. She's not known for her acting skills and there's no doubt about it.
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da2BGsGiUC1/?igsh=MTN0azNqenQxeGgxdA==
7