I am confused because in the first page of this thread there are 33 winners. How will they battle in the round of 32?😕
Its only 32. Its the sentence break at 32vs 33 that's causing the confusion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am confused because in the first page of this thread there are 33 winners. How will they battle in the round of 32?😕
Its only 32. Its the sentence break at 32vs 33 that's causing the confusion
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Urs is BeautiFool as per WD post
I am lost. ..anyway, it makes no big difference. Welcome my opponent.🤗
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Congratulations Awida, you made PSF proud girl 🥳
You won against a strong player and one of toppers of first season 🥳
Thank you Renee.🤗 Yes. It was a tough competition. And hardluck to The Minion , it was gr8 playing against you. I remember we were in Quidditch game too..and you scored high.😃
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Kangana is ruling the main forum, first page 🤣
kangana is bread and butter of this forum .. 😆
kangana is bread and butter of this forum .. 😆
kangana ki wajah se round qualify kiya hai maine 🥳
kangana ki wajah se round qualify kiya hai maine 🥳
Hail kangana 🤣 she is sheep fav
Originally posted by: SOCSZ6OSD334SKAF
Its only 32. Its the sentence break at 32vs 33 that's causing the confusion
Thanks for the clarification. 😃 I have this big problem in missing the details.😳
kangana is bread and butter of this forum .. 😆
Should have written her name in last 🥺
*flashback mode *
I should have just sat there and ate my food .
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Should have written her name in last 🥺
whom did u write .. I wrote Vidya
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9