bhai ne bola tha uska lonavala mein ghar hai
Udhar hi to ride pe leke gya tha kisi ko🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bhai ne bola tha uska lonavala mein ghar hai
Udhar hi to ride pe leke gya tha kisi ko🥱
https://twitter.com/g4gautam1443/status/1285215226024140800?s=21
Why are sidhearts like this ? I don’t think sana solo fans threaten her now.
dimaag mein bhoosa bhraa hai in logon k😆Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/g4gautam1443/status/1285215226024140800?s=21
Why are sidhearts like this ? I don’t think sana solo fans threaten her now.
Wat was this??? It's deleted now
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
bhai ne bola tha uska lonavala mein ghar hai
Udhar hi to ride pe leke gya tha kisi ko🥱
Really? He has house there ? Wtf I didn’t know it. But yesterday pics he was in that della resort
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/g4gautam1443/status/1285215226024140800?s=21
Why are sidhearts like this ? I don’t think sana solo fans threaten her now.
Hote hai kuch log..ignore karna chahiye..there are many others who dont agree to this viewpoint..they will support sid whether they like Sana or not..
BB mein hi he said that, and della resort ka jaldi pta chal jaega😉😆Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Really? He has house there ? Wtf I didn’t know it. But yesterday pics he was in that della resort
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
BB mein hi he said that, and della resort ka jaldi pta chal jaega😉😆
Acha!!! I missed it. Della Resort ka Kya??
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
BB mein hi he said that, and della resort ka jaldi pta chal jaega😉😆
When he told in bb? Which episode or which unseen?