Precap..!!
I hope Mini doesn't go and calm down him.🤓
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Precap..!!
I hope Mini doesn't go and calm down him.🤓
😆🤣🤬Originally posted by: bhshre95
Voot didn't upload till now😕
24 hours before tv ke naam par ullu banadiya humko🤪
I hope Boni calms him down with her sweet words and band aids it.
Kash ARC jaise insaan aaj bhi mojhud ho...Ha Shaheen aur itni jaldi apne aap ko badalna kisi ke liye it's not easy. ARC is a gem of a person. Waise v itni luxurious life hai uski fir v he is cleaning mess. He is too young fir v taking care of Bondita as a guardian.❤️
ARC ki jitni tarif ki jaye kam hai.
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Voot didn't upload till now😕
24 hours before tv ke naam par ullu banadiya humko🤪
That's strange.
😆I hope Boni calms him down with her sweet words and band aids it.
Haan saari family hi craziness ke masters hai aur Bondita uss ki Maharani..😆RC ke khoon mein drama notanki bassa hua hai😆😆
Kaka won't allow Mini. Kaka only wants his Bahu to do anything for his Beta.
Kash ARC jaise insaan aaj bhi mojhud ho...
Kash aisa hota Shaheen.