Suvan FF: Advices and Apologies *Chpt 11 (Pg.18)|Updt 20/07 *COMPLETED - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome chapter Bucky!! I really like how you involved Anjali and she gave some insight and guidance to Suman. I truly wished that they would show more of Anjali in the show as she seems one of the more clear-headed people. I love Kancha the cupid! Hopefully all will be back to normal with Suvan! Nicely written! Can't wait for the show to back on Mon.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful Chapter Bucky!❤️

I absolutely loved Suman and Anjali's convo!

It really well written!👏

I love how Anjali understood the situation and made Suman realise her mistakes...

Suman is a pyaari bacchi🤗

Kancha the cupid is a cutie❤️

You are on a spree babu!😆

Take your time!

We will wait😳

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alina.b

Awesome chapter Bucky!! I really like how you involved Anjali and she gave some insight and guidance to Suman. I truly wished that they would show more of Anjali in the show as she seems one of the more clear-headed people. I love Kancha the cupid! Hopefully all will be back to normal with Suvan! Nicely written! Can't wait for the show to back on Mon.

Aww thanks Alina!❤️ Wish we get more Anjali scenes in the show hereon! I'd love to see the bonding between her and Suman😃

Monday is in a day and I'm so excited!🥳

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Beautiful Chapter Bucky!❤️

I absolutely loved Suman and Anjali's convo!

It really well written!👏

I love how Anjali understood the situation and made Suman realise her mistakes...

Suman is a pyaari bacchi🤗

Kancha the cupid is a cutie❤️

You are on a spree babu!😆

Take your time!

We will wait😳

Awww....you're too sweet Babu!❤️🤗

The alway encourager and top commenter!

@ I think I may have procrastinated far too much earlier on!😆

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful update. Loved  how Anjali made Suman realised her mistake. Everyone need such person need in their life.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

Awww....you're too sweet Babu!❤️🤗

The alway encourager and top commenter!

@ I think I may have procrastinated far too much earlier on!😆

You deserve it all❤️

We all are pro at procrastinating😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Beautiful update. Loved  how Anjali made Suman realised her mistake. Everyone need such person need in their life.

Thank you so much Veena!🤗

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really nicely written how Anjali explains Simran everything.👏 Mummy’s are the best at explaining things. I loved the mother daughter conversation. 
Thank you for updating Bucky. 🤗

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Really nicely written how Anjali explains Simran everything.👏 Mummy’s are the best at explaining things. I loved the mother daughter conversation. 
Thank you for updating Bucky. 🤗

Thank you so much Irika!🤗

Without a doubt! Our moms are a pro at reading us!❤️

Bucky thumbnail

Chapter 11

Shravan neared her and Suman internally screamed a 'how, when' all smushed together.

"Hmm" Anjali said folding her hands. Your Dadu's in this too you know. Imagine him allowing someone into the house willingly after 8. Shravan deserves a chance now doesn't he?" and she nudged her daughter with her elbow.

"Now! You two! Clear everything that's between the both of you like obedient children." Anjali spoke in a high voice and Suman failed to notice if it were a mother or a teacher speaking!

She gestured the swooning Kancha to accompany her inside who felt irritated to have left the play at climax.

"Be comfortable ey!" Kanchan called after the duo and both exchanged shy glances. "And do not for a moment think we are here cuz we're not". A giggle followed the last sentence and Shravan felt butterflies in his stomach.

Shravan and Suman awkwardly sat on the lawn chairs and the scenario looked no less than a job interview.

"Anjali.....Anjali called me". "Anjali aunty called me", Shravan stammered and coughed his way to the end of the sentence. He was a wearing one of his half rolled up night t-shirts; one of the very few times Suman had seen him ditching his favourite hoodie for the attire. His one hand behind his back as if in his morning school assembly.

"You aren't being detained or punished you know", Sumo said noticing his ice solid stance. "Why are you being so formal?"

"Formal....Sumo, your army school has moulded me into this" he said into his usual complaining mode. "Hayee" He touched his back in wryness.

And Suman couldn't control it. She had been, for far too long choosing to suppress it. She burst into the purest of laughs which only a few had claimed to see! She reckoned everything was extreme with him. Whether in anger, happiness or laughter. Suman covered her face to hide her showing jaw set and Shravan only stared back.

"What?" she said once the laughing nerve had died itself out. "Is there food on my face?"

"You won't believe it if I say..... but I've been dying to witness this laughter since the day we..."

The situation turned grimmer again with the mentioning of the day but Shravan took in his duty to clear things once and for all.

"Suman, at Anish's party....."

"Shravan...."

"No Suman hear me out. I never want us at a tiff over this again. It has given us enough pain already. " When Suman had given a nod, he continued. "Anish cleverly showed only half the truth" He went on to explain things to Suman in an animated way to which Suman only intently listened.

Suman gave a slight nod. Both remained quiet for a good amount of time. Nothing had to be said to get things said anymore. They just comprehended.

"Now that you aren't mad at me anymore, Sumo, how bout....." He stopped mid sentence noticing the Freudian slip he had made. "Sorry Suman", he didn't want to give her another reason to brood.

"It's okay. I like the sound of Sumo honestly", Suman responded and Shravan broke into the most infectious grin.

"But"

"But what?"

"How did you know I wasn't angry at you anymore" and she realized the answer midway through the question. Shravan returned an obvious, open face and Suman made her way to grab another bowl of pasta. "I know! I shouldn't have asked. You're gonna come up with another analysis of mine, aren't you!" she said under her breath.

"A stalker, Shravan! That's what a stalker does!", she exclaimed with a mischievous glint.

"Hello! This isn't stalking, miss. It's called observation! And look what wonderful compatibility we share!" Shravan said getting up to do a SRK pose.

"Achha shall we do a compatibility test then?!"

They broke into a thunderous laughter reminiscing their classmate's mumbo jumbo and exchanged a hi-5. Shravan hadn't laughed like that in a good while. The rest of the Tiwaris were just happy to see their daughter happy and smiling again.

Suman who hadn't noticed his hidden arm before noticed a white bandage tied. She questioned him alarmingly, "Shravan what's that? You didn't, wait.... did you?", her expressions changing from worry to horror within a second's time.

"Did you.....umm donate blood?", she said gulping down her spit. Shravan faintly nodded. Her lips traced an inaudible how.

"Relax I did not faint this time", he declared with a part hiding, part 'beaming with pride' face. Before Suman could scold or question him, he was out with another sentence.

"It's getting late, isn't it Brigadier Suman Tiwari?! Your Brigadier Dadu wouldn't like us sleeping late and in turn waking up late for school", he said prodding her a little.

Suman didn't say anything, choosing only to observe the bandage moving along with his flying hand gestures. 

Shravan whispered a soft "Bye Sumo. We'll see each other tomorrow" in her ear and left on patting her head a quick goodbye.

Suman returned to her room, to her bed; the baggage of thinking still going strong. To say she was touched by his gesture was an understatement to the emotion she felt. 

Sometimes you ponder at how unfair life is and the next moment you think of what special you did to deserve blessed souls in it. In her entire course of 17 years, she had never come across anyone apart from her family who could do, what Shravan had done for her. Her eyes felt heavy and sleep came to her within no time. But this time a certain peace came with it too.

Shravan woke up the next morning with the prettiest of smiles plastered on his face. The sun was scintillating through the window blinds and he remembered his and Suman's last night conversation. 

Doesn't a day automatically feel better than the previous even when nothing new has happened but a past load has been lifted? And then you start experiencing happiness in the most random, mundane of things?

Shravan hadn't experienced it before but he felt he was basking in a waterfall of happiness. That had no shortage!

He left his house after meeting and greeting everyone in the house; his Chacha- Chachi a little taken aback with his sudden 'Pooch Taachh'. Devraj felt alien when his son planted a little kiss on his cheek and wished him a good day.

Suman on the other hand wouldn't have agreed it on her own but the whole household was a witness to her change from gloom to bliss on Shravan's meet. She couldn't help but smile to herself.

Shravan reached his classroom and waved to both Devika and Anish who were left with their mouths wide open at the hello. But Suman wasn't seen in the classroom. Instead a box wrapped in a newspaper lay nicely decked on her seat. The packet read from Sumo and Shravan instantly dropped to the next seat to open it. 

"Of course! Save paper, save planet" he grinned at the thoughtfulness of using a newspaper for a wrapping paper and exclaimed it to be so Sumo-like. The box contained glittery confetti and within it a shiny, gold plated badge with a bravery emblem on it.

"Do you like it?" Suman said from behind. She looked fit as a fiddle, weary of all sickness she carried a few days ago.

"What's this about?"

"For your bravery and noble work"

"But I...." 

"Shravan, you deserve it. You have saved a life overcoming your fear. It's no less than a bravery act. I'm proud of you". She completed it in one breath.

Suman folded her arms together when no reply came from Shravan and grimly continued to say, when she was interrupted.

"I love it!" The happiness in his voice was apparent and Suman nodded to it.

"Does this mean you accept my apology Sumo?

"Didn't I, last night?", she said smiling. "But". Her expressions changed to solid tones.

"But what?" Shravan asked placing the badge back into its container.

" I didn't say it last night but I have a few ground rules and conditions which..."

"Accepted"

"Hear me out at least", Suman said chuckling.

"No need. Go ahead".

"So, number 1, you'd keep your lying down; number 2, you'd follow rules and regulations, and number 3, try staying away from trouble if possible. I wouldn't want my ....."

"My?" Shravan asked, after nodding to the earlier ones. "Buddy....?"

"Best friend. I wouldn't want my best friend getting in trouble", Suman iterated.

He was taken aback.  Suman's apologies were always difficult to attain. Perhaps she was the complete army kid. But once you did, you would have moved an inch closer to her heart. 

"Best friend", he repeated it with a benign smile. A smile relished in peace and relief. 

He was willing to wait, take one step at a time, unraveling his love, layer by layer.

THE END

---------

A/N: Hush! Completed at last! And what better day to finish it than on the day our show's coming back on TV! I absolutely can't wait! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter (I know it's a little long for my likingsmiley36) and the story. 

Sorry haven't proofread it entirely. Will be back to correct it😃

Another post/note coming up soon!😆

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS